Chapter 48

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I was really devastated and it shocked me so much when I found out that 2 of my friends were in a car accident on Wednesday Their mom lost control of the car and they sped into a canal. The mom and one of my friends passed away because they didn't make it out of the water in time and the other survived and should be okay. She was released from the hospital yesterday night.

I'm struggling to stay strong, we were really close. The funeral will be next week and I need to prepare myself mentally to see them one last time before they get buried. 😔 So if I don't update, that's why. But I will still try to update as much as I can for you guys. Just remember to live life to the fullest because you never know when it'll be your time to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flávia: "Well, they're the ones that came up to you and caused the whole scene. "

But they were both into Gabriel and I kissed him. But Isabela, just completely pissed me off today. And Gabriel... why is everything about Gabriel.? why does everyone seem to like him?

Flavia took a sip of her drink -"didn't Isabela used to like you Gui?"

Guilherme: "Yeah, she was crazy about me. She used to be all up in my business."

Manuela: "How'd you get her to stop?" I looked at him.

Guilherme: "I got a girlfriend."

Flávia: "In my defense, we didn't do anything."

I was surprised, and so was Felipe.

Felipe: "Wait what? What are you talking about.?"

Guilherme: "I asked Flávia to pretend to be my girlfriend, so Isabella would stop drooling over me. She stopped liking me when she thought Flávia and I were actually dating. Then it didn't take long before she started liking Gabriel."

Manuela: "I didn't know that" directing it to Felipe.

Felipe: "Neither did I. It's news to me."

Flavia: "Ohhhh, stop it you two. It was just a favor to Guilherme... and nothing happened." I smiled to show that It didn't bother me. I believed her and Guilherme.

Felipe kissed her and said that it didn't matter now.

The food soon arrived and we ate. After eating we talked for a while before leaving the restaurant. Then we went to walk around the city.

We stopped at a park for children. Flavia sat on one of the swings, and I on another. Felipe started to push her, and Guilherme leaned against the slide. I saw him staring at me but looked away so it wouldn't be awkward.

Flavia: "Make yourself worthy of something and go push Manu, Gui."

Manuela: "there's no need" He laughed at what Flavia said and didn't seem to hear me. He walked behind me and began to push me. My swing started to rise even higher with each push. I started laughing like crazy for no reason.

"Not so high" I said between the giggles.

After a while he stopped and Felipe stopped pushing Flavia too. They sat on a bench and kept making out with each other. I felt like I was third wheeling even though I wasn't alone.

I saw a seesaw across from where we were and forced Guilherme to go play with me.

Guilherme: "If you tell anyone about this, I'm going to have to kill you" he said jokingly... hopefully.

Manuela: "damnnn!" I laughed, he finally gave in and sat on the seesaw with me. It made me feel like a child again. With not a care in the world.

Guilherme: "Look at you, you still fit perfectly on it. Unlike me, I'm having trouble."

Manuela: "HA.HA. Very funny! I am not that short.

Guilherme bent his long legs, the seesaw made me go up and him down, making me stay up in the air.

Manuela: "Let me down."
He shook his head.

"Let me down, Guilherme. Please." He still did not move a muscle.- "Come on, annoying ass."

Guilherme: "Call me Gui, then maybe I'll think about letting you down."

Think? Are you serious.

Ahh. I took a deep breath- "Please, Gui. Let me down."