Chapter 26-27

***Explicit Content***

I thought Flavia would know. I guess the girls didn't really speak of that. It was something we all didn't want to talk about to not risk being in trouble with Helen.

The conversation didn't go on for long, I changed the subject. I didn't want to talk about Guilherme anymore. It felt like we were talking about him all morning.

After the conversation with Flavia I made a decision to try and not get involved with him anymore. No more thinking about him. I know the consequences that involving myself with him would cause me. We have nothing more than a friendship.

Soon enough, it was night time. It was time to go to nightclub. We got ready and Helen took us there.

Amanda was tonight's dancer. We sat at a table where men could stare us down. When Amanda's show was over, we all went to the dressing room. Helen called Lua to a room then called me.

I arrived at Room 8, where my client was. I shivered in disgust from afar, an old, potbellied man. I took a deep breath and walked in the room with him.

Manuela: "Good evening. I'm Manuela. How can I help you ?" -He seemed to be distracted, but turned around to face me when he heard me.

Romãn: "Good evening, Sexy. Getting right to business would help.

I nodded.

Romão: "I want a strip tease." He said as he sat on the bed. He started to open his pants.

I stopped in front of the bed and followed the old man's order. I put on some music and slid my dress off. I started dancing sensually and slowly took off my panties.

My back was now towards him, I slid my hands over my shoulders, making the straps of my bra fall into my arms, then unbuttoned it and dropped it to the floor.

I turned to face him. The old man was already with his penis in his hand and giving himself a hand job.

Romão: "Come to Grandpa Romão, come."

What's the matter with this old idiot? Does he really think referring to himself as grandpa will excite me? Quite the opposite.

I went to him and took off his pants. I positioned myself between his legs and held his penis firmly. I licked the tip and looked at him. He smirked at me and knotted his hands in my hair. His penis was extremely disgusting. The pubes were long and gross.

The more I sucked on it, the harder it became. Which actually surprised me; he is an old man.

He laid me down on the bed. I was on my arms and knees. He Then brushed his penis over my hole. I took a deep breath and felt him stick it in all at once inside me. Romão pulled me by the waist making my butt arch higher. He was pounding into me.

I held onto the sheets and moaned. I wanted it to seem like I was enjoying it.

He took one of his hands and placed it on one of my breasts. The old man squeezed my breast tightly and thrust as fast as he could. It didn't take long before the condom he had put on was full.

Romão: "Stay on all fours. slut."

I looked at him with a look of contempt and went back on all fours. He started to stick his penis in my ass from behind. I felt an instant sharp pain. I wanted to get out of there, punch the old man in the face, then have him shave his pubes, or at least cut them down. Then send him back to the womb. But no, I stayed there. Steady and strong as he pounded into my butt. 

My ex-boyfriend, the one I had lost my virginity to, I did anal with him too, but he was careful. This asshole stuck it in with all his force and all at once. I rested my face on the bed and moaned in pain. It wasn't a moan to satisfy him. I groaned because it really hurt. It wasn't pleasurable.

He kept going in and out. I held on to my tears to keep from crying.

But they broke free, I held the bed sheets and cried. I cried softly and let out a high moan of pain as he repeated the act of pounding into me.

Before he left, he made me give him another blowjob.

After that, The old man left the room and I sat on the bed. I was in horrible pain. I pulled myself together and went back to the dressing room with the girls. I had 3 more clients that night then Helen released us to go home.

I lay on my bed and started crying, crying like a child. Flavia hadn't come in the room yet and when I heard her come upstairs, I hopped in the shower. I turned on the water and felt it shower down on my skin.

I really hated going to that place. The idea of me being a prostitute. Fucking dirty men as a job. Was this really the only way of me surviving?

After some time crying, I turned the water off, Then changed. I wiped the mirror with my towel; it was fogged up by the temperature of the hot shower water.

I looked at my reflection and I said to myself: "No more crying! You didn't choose this life here because it was an option, but because you needed it. Now hold on and stay strong. I took a deep breath. You're already here and you know what would happen if you try to leave. You can either be the weak girl that cries every night or you can become the best professional prostitute ever.-I grinned.- And you'll face whoever you need to, to be come the best!

~~~~~~~~~~
2 chapters in 1 , whoooo whoooo
I have really been slacking on updates so I'm trying my best to give you guys back to back chapters. At least one a day.
Don't forget to vote, leave comments, and follow me.

Also make sure to vote for the characters so the trailer can be made.

More Support=More Chapters ;)