Chapter 76

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that this week was so busy for me. I have to finish a project, an essay, and a packet, then I also have to study for finals coming up. So sorry for the one chapter updates but school is my top priority then when summer vacation comes I promise I'll update way more.

~~~~~~~~~
I blushed.
I kind of wanted to be with Gabriel but wanted to be with Guilherme even more.

Gabriel leaned in even closer to me and pressed his lips onto mine, but as he began to kiss me, someone jumped in the pool and interrupted us. I pulled away and turned to see who wanted to get scratched. And of course it was Isabela. Why is she so childish?

Manuela: "you jumped in just because you didn't want me to kiss him."

Isabela: "Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't even see you there."

Manuela: "yeah sure."

Gabriel: "Manu just leave her." He held my face and smoothed my cheek with his thumb. I nodded and looked the other way. I saw Guilherme, kind of talking to Flávia and Felipe but kind he was also glancing at me too. Gabriel tried to kiss me again, but I couldn't. I Froze. I just didn't feel right kissing Gabriel when Guilherme was looking at us.

Gabriel saw that I didn't want to kiss and pulled away. Obviously I didn't say I didn't want to kiss him because of Guilherme.

I left the pool and went to get a drink for Gabriel and I.
On the way back to him, I was walking and looking around the pool. Then being the clumsy person I am, something hit the talus of my food and I tripped on what I think was a rock. I dropped the drinks as I was going down to the floor so I could soften my fall. I immediately felt a sharp pain in my foot. I must've landed weirdly that twisted my ankle or something.

Some people came by to try and help me but others just came for the laugh. Isabela looked at me with satisfaction and a strange smile on her face.

Flavia: "Are you okay, Manu?"

Manuela: "Yeah, I think I am but my foot fucking hurts like a bitch."

Gabriel: "Here let me see." He put his hand on my leg and turned my foot a little so he could take a look. The pain increased when he moved it. My ankle was horribly swollen.
Gabriel squeezed an area of my ankle to see if it would hurt.

I shut my eyes and as he moved my foot around. It felt as if someone had dropped 100 bricks on my foot. That's how bad the pain was. I yelped loudly and Gabriel quickly took his hands away.

Manuela: "Don't move it around anymore. It's hurts really badly."

Gabriel: "I think that you should go to the hospital Manu. Your ankle is swollen and if you walk on it it'll get worse."

Flavia: "It's kind of far"

Guilherme: "I'll take her" he said as was making his was through the crowd surrounding me.

He helped me up and I put an arm around his neck to help me walk without putting to much pressure on my foot."

Flávia: "And how do you plan on doing that? In your car?" She was ironic.

Guilherme: "While you all were looking if something extreme had happened, I called a cab. It's already on it's way.

Gabriel: "Wait hold on" ... He looked at me with a half-sad half-angry look- "I want to take you Manu."

Guilherme: "No it's all good Gabriel, I've already taken care of it. Just stay here and relax. And After all, it's your pool party. You have to stay and host it."
He didn't even let Gabriel answer. Flavia handed my things to Guilherme and helped me walk to the front of the house.

Manuela: "Thank you, Guilherme."

Guilherme: "You don't have to thank me. anyone would've helped too."

Manuela: "Yeah, but you did. Not anyone else."