Chapter 40

The rest of the week went by fast. It was the weekend and tonight was Regina's Party. I was hesitant about going but the guys that 'complimented' me on the first day insisted that I go.

During this week Flávia introduced me to Regina. She was the school's richest girl in school. She had invited just about everyone from school to her party. Her party goal was to make it the biggest party of the year.

I saw Guilherme and Bruna together several times during the week. But I controlled myself. I started talking to him again, but I tried not be impressed with his every smile. It was better for me control myself, this way I could get triple the clients at the nightclub. Helen basically praised me for my performance, she even gave me a raise.

It was time to get ready for the party. Flavia had somehow persuaded Helen to Let us go. I have no idea what Flavia used as an argument, but I can finally let loose and enjoy the weekend.

I dressed in the fanciest dress I owned. I curled my hair and Flávia did my makeup. Bruna had let me borrow one of her heels, I put those on too. We had the same shoe size and she had amazing taste in shoes.

Flávia: "If I were a lesbian, you'd be the first one on my list" she joked.

Manuela: "I can say the same about you, you look so gorgeous."

We left the room and met with Guilherme in a suit and tie downstairs. Oh my God. That boy is near perfect.
I held in my thoughts and tried to avoid staring at him. When the girls were ready, Helen drove us to the place where the party was being held. When we got there, just the exterior was already decorated.
Flavia: "Let's go in"

We walked into the party and there were waiters serving champagne glasses all over

We walked into the party and there were waiters serving champagne glasses all over. The decor was luxurious. There was a DJ playing top hits and a crowd on the dance floor.

We sat down and Guilherme went to get us some drinks.

Manuela: "Amanda's probably mad she didn't come."

Flávia: "Yeah, but she said doesn't know anyone here so she didn't come."

Manuela: "Then Im leaving. I don't know anyone here either." The girls laughed.

Flavia: "Have I told you that you look gorgeous yet?"

Manuela: "Just today? About 10 times."

Flavia: "Make it 11. You look gorgeous."

Guilherme came to the table with our drinks. Felipe arrived at the party. He walked towards our table and hugged Flavia from behind then they both kissed. A band walked on stage and started playing.

Flavia: "Let's go dance." She said while breaking the kiss with Felipe. He greeted us at the table and went to the dance floor with Flávia following. The band really livened up the party, and by this time there were drunken teenagers everywhere.

Luana was really drunk and laughed at any stupid thing. Jack was the only one sober. Guilherme was probably on his thousandth glass. I drank a little, enough to have fun but not pass out.