Chapter 13

Unedited* just letting you guys know that this book has not yet been edited so please don't comment about it. But makes sure to vote and comment on your opinion about the book. -Xtinaa💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guilherme and I kept looking Inside the window. The man returned a few minutes later with his suitcases. The woman looked as if she was stressed out while talking to someone on the phone. She was Crying with the baby peacefully in her arms.

Guilherme: "I think Ms. physic had a wrong reading."

Manuela: " Something probably happened to the baby and he came back to help.

Guilherme: "the baby looks fine to me"

The man walked into the house and the couple just looked at each other. The man placed his suitcases in a corner of the room. He approached his wife and kissed her on the forehead. Then they chatted for a little, while standing in front of the window. The woman soon disappeared from the window sight and came back without the baby in her arms.

And after talking some more they started making out, disappeared from the window and the light went out.

Guilherme: "Makeup sex is the best, And you just  lost the bet." 

Manuela: "Whatever"

Guilherme: you have to do what I want now.

I turned to face him.  "I said you can ask me something."

"Can I ask you for something?" Gui questioned.

Manuela: What am I going to have to do? Don't make it anything bad."

Guilherme: I swear it won't. And since you were almost right, I'll let you ask for something too.

Manuela: Okay. Ask away.

Guilherme: I want a kiss.

Did he really just ask for a kiss?  He knows we can't.
Does he want to kiss just so he can say he's been with all the girls?

Manuela: "Gui" -I shook my head- "we shouldn't"

Guilherme: "why? Because of my mom? She's not here. No one is, relax."

Manuela: "I don't want to have a problem with her."

Guilherme: "You lost and you said I could choose whatever I wanted. Stop playing Manu."

Manuela: "You called me Manu and not stranger." I tried to change the subject.

Guilherme: "Don't try to change the subject"

Manuela: I rolled my eyes subtly... - "fine" , it's just a quick kiss and that's it.

He nodded.

I approached him slowly and closed my eyes. I could feel his cold hands on my neck. He held my face and pulled me in. I felt his warm breath; his cologne was extravagant.. Wow, that cologne. He put his lips on mine and began to kiss me. I wanted it to be a quick peck and go but he invited his tongue into my mouth. I put my hand on his face during the kiss. We kissed for longer than we should've, but I just didn't want to stop. He was a great kisser, and I was enjoying it. 

Reality hit me. I tried pulling away but his hold on my face wouldn't budge. He gently bit my bottom lip  A few seconds later we were over the limit. We weren't even suppose to be kissing in the first place.
I pulled away and looked at him, he had his eyes closed for a little longer before opening them.

Manuela: "okay you got what you want, now you have to do what I want."

Guilherme: "What do You want?"

Manuela: "We're going to have to take an extra stop."

Guilherme: "what are you planning Manu? Don't make me do some embarrassing shit. I was cool with you."

Manuela: "I will"

We left the abandoned building and walked back home. I went upstairs to grab myself a jacket. Even though I like wearing Guilherme's, I felt bad. After grabbing a jacket and returning his, we walked to a nearby train station.

He paid for our tickets, which I greatly appreciated, and got on the train. I sat down next to him and started whispering in his ear: "Hold my hand and let's pretend we're dating. I'm going to take out my phone, and act as if I'm sending a message and you're going to freak out. Making a huge scene."

Even though it was around 9 at night, living in New York, the train is always full. This is going to be good.