Chapter 31

Guilherme sliced two pieces of cake, placed it on a plate, then took two spoons. I sat in a chair across from him.

Guilherme: "Who said one of the pieces is for you?"

Manuela: "It's not for me? Who's it for then? Your friend Gaspar the ghost? What about the extra spoon? Do you have two mouths?" I laughed and he gave me a spoon.

Guilherme: "You're very sure of yourself. A little insecurity is sometimes good."

I put a spoonful of cake into my mouth. Manuela: "For weak people, maybe. Not me." I Said with a mouth full to annoy him.

Guilherme: "ew, nasty. Close your mouth to eat."

Manuela: "Make me." I opened my mouth full of cake and showed it to him. "Look how sexy I am." I spoke in a tone of Irony."

Guilherme: "you're so nasty, Manuela."

Manuela: "Why are you so disgusted? This is probably an everyday think for you. Disgusting little boy" I joked.

Guilherme: "No it's not. I'm educated, different, and sexy. And 'disgusting little boy' makes me seem like a gay guy."

Manuela: "No it doesn't. And what do you have against gay guys?" I said while putting another piece of cake in my mouth.

Guilherme: "nothing. Do you steal gay guy kisses often?"  He's tried to change the subject and talk about our kisses. But I was focused on making money and forgetting about our romantic moments.
I wasn't going to be weakened by him. And He has the ice cream shop girl. I'm just tying to think of him and that girl together to make me try to forget about me having feelings for him.

Manuela: "I only did it once." I pouted. We laughed, then I finished eating. I'm going up to sleep. I'm tired. Goodnight.

Guilherme: "Goodnight... stranger."

I went upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth then headed to my room to sleep. It wasn't too hard to fall asleep tonight; I was really tired.

I woke up pretty late the next morning . It was a Sunday and tomorrow would be the first day of school. I was nervo-excited.

I cleaned the house with Flavia then we  all had lunch. Guilherme kept us company today. Unlike all the other days, he locked himself in his room.

Guilherme: "This pasta is really good. Jack.

Jackeline: Thank you, Gui." She patted her own back and slapped herself on the ass. It was a funny scene to see.

Flávia: "Aye, hottie chef. Can you pass me the salt please?" 

Jackeline: "Of course" They laughed and Jack handed her the salt. The food was really good. I was sitting next to Flavia and Amanda. Guilherme was sitting across the table, in front of me. I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't want to look at him.

Amanda: "Guilherme, have you lost something in Manuela's food?"

Guilherme: "I don't think so. But I think you lost your life in there to be sticking your nose in mine." Amanda was so nosy; always minding someone's business but her own. She sat still and said nothing back to Guilherme. Just glared at him.

I finished eating and washed Flávia and I's plate.

Flavia: "Such a good friend I have." She smiled.

Manuela: "Good friend and Hot" I joked.

Flavia: "True." We laughed.

The rest of the day was pretty laid back. We kept laughing and talking all day in the living room. Guilherme actually stayed downstairs with us. We decided to watch a movie. Helen gave us the day off and didn't show up at the house today. Honestly, days without her being here were so much better.