Chapter 68

Flavia hugged him and he stood still. Realizing that he had just caused a big scene for no reason. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around her waist. I could hear them talking softly to each other.

Felipe: "Don't do that anymore. I completely freaked out when I heard that you kissed someone else."

Flavia: "Sorry, my love. I won't anymore."

Felipe: "let's just forget about this whole thing."

Flavia: "Okay. And I would never betray you, ever. It was just a game" She kissed him all over his face and neck and Felipe smiled.

The bell rang and we went to our classes. We had Spanish class right now. Otávio was going to do retakes for some people and Guilherme was one of them.

Otávio: "For those that will retake the quiz, partner up with someone and go by the door."

Guilherme: "Be my partner Manu?"

Manuela: "Sure Gui" I smiled. We stepped outside of class and Otávio did the verbal quiz with everyone. One by one. Guilherme did well. I mean, he did better than last time. Anything would be better than a zero. He got a 75 on it.

Guilherme: "Thanks, Manu. If it wasn't for you, I'd still have zero."

Manuela: "No problem, you put in the effort." He smiled and hugged me.
His warmth radiated off me and I could smell his cologne. I wanted to be wrapped in his arms for a long time. The bell rung and everyone started to leave, we made our way towards the door but Otávio called me before Guilherme and I left the class.

Otávio: "Manuela ?!"

Manuela: "Yes?" I turned around to face him. Guilherme was behind me waiting.

Otávio: "Could you stay a minute?"

Manuela: "yeah I can". I turned around to Guilherme, he asked me softly if I would be okay. I nodded and he left the class. I sat on chair in front of Otávio's desk. "Did I do something wrong Mr. Ramos?"

Otávio: "Otávio, Manuela. Call me Otavio."

Manuela: "Sorry."

Otávio: "You didn't do anything wrong Manuela."

He got up from the chair where he was, walked towards me and stood in front of where I was sitting. He bent down and hovered over me. Otávio put his hands on the arms of the chair where I was sitting and made me look at him. I wanted to run and get help. But I just sat there, I wanted to know what his real intentions were. I wanted to know what he wanted with me and why he was making this so weird.

Otávio: "Why do you do this to me? You're always teasing me." He took off his glasses and placed them on his desk.

Manuela: "What do you mean by that?"

Otávio: "You already know, Manuela." He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up. We were now face to face.
I thought he was going to do something else, but he just kept looking into my eyes. My breath was heavy.- "You drive me crazy and it distracts me all the time." He leaned in closer and almost kissed me. I turned my face away and swallowed the lump in my throat.

Manuela: "Stop! You are my teacher and you could lose your job if you do this. I'm your student and I don't want you to do that anymore."

Otávio: "What's your problem?"

Manuela: "You're the one that wants to have sex with me and I'm the one that has problems. Let me out of here, now! Or I'll scream."