Chapter 83

I quickly hurried up and stopped him before he took my mask off and saw who I was.

Manuela: "No! Today is masquerade night, I guess you'll have to imagine what I look like." I forced my voice, making it sound more sensual. He would've easily recognized me if I spoke how I normally would.

Otávio: "But isn't the client always right?" He was looking at me with a smile plastered across his face. Then He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled his body in closer to mine.

Manuela: "Yeah sure, But today is a special night. A day to activate your imagination." I cut the conversation short and took my hand to his dick. I squeezed his bulge over his pants and he bit his lower lip. Let's just get this over with.

Otávio: "Then let's get started?". He grabbed my hair and pulled it. It made my head go back. He smirked.

I had to forgot who he was. I had to accept it, tonight he would just be a one time client and nothing else. I'll have to act professional and not like I don't want to have sex with my teacher. Even though I actually don't want to.

I held onto the collar of his button up shirt and pushed him unto the bed. I made him lie down on then I stood looking maliciously at him.

He tapped on the bed twice, as if he were calling me to approach him.

I went up to Otávio and lied down on top of him. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He put his hand on my ass and squeezed.

The climate between us started getting hotter.

I began to do small circles with my hips on his bulge. It seemed to excite him even more. Otávio sloppy kissed me. He bit my bottom lip pulled it with his teeth gently. During one of the kisses, the mask slid up a little, I opened my eyes and thankfully he had his eyes shut.

I quickly fixed the mask correctly on my face before he saw me. I can't even imagine what he would do if he found out who I was.

We both took our clothes off and he started sucking on my nipples. I took my hand to his cock and started massaging his balls. With my other hand I would give him a hand job.

He started kissing me on my lips then slowly went down my body leaving a trail of kisses to my wet cunt. He spread my legs open and began to play with my clit.

He slid a finger, than two, into my pussy as he licked and teased me.

That made me crave more. Even though I didn't want to do this with my teacher, my core was begging him to dive into me.

Otávio was standing up beside the bed and pulled me to the edge with his strong hands. He stood in front of me, opened my legs wide, and thrust his cock deep into me. He fit all of his inches into me slowly, then started speeding up. I moaned loudly and begged him to go faster.

Otávio: "Ughhh! yesss!! Fuckkk!" He moaned as he shoved himself into me. I squeezed one of my boobs as he bend down over me and put his warm tongue on my nipples.

I flipped over and was now in doggy style. He was rubbing his dick in my pussy from behind. Even though I was ashamed to admit it, His cock rubbing on my clit felt heavenly.

I begged him to fuck me harder and faster. He shoved himself into me. It felt like his cock was hitting my ovaries every time he was completely in me. It made me go crazy.

He pulled out and teased me, I moaned loudly and begged him for more.

Otávio: "You Just can't get enough right Slut?" He said as he pounded into me.

I finally came and I think he was almost there too. I turned to face him and began to give him hand job; really fast and really firm.

I put his tip in my mouth and sucked all over his dick as I squeezed his balls. Then he came into my mouth.

I smirked at him as he kissed me one last time.