Chapter 41

The band played their last song and the DJ came back. He played really good songs to grind on each other. The crowd was wild.

The alcohol in me was rising. For a moment, everything revolved around me and I became dizzy.

I saw Flavia and Luana basically strip dancing to the bathroom. Felipe and Guilherme were in the corner drunk and acting like some sickos. Guilherme pointed to some girl's ass that she was twerking on the dance floor. She called Felipe to where she was. They spoke for a few seconds, then Felipe spoke to Guilherme. He smiled then Gui went to a less crowded corner with the girl. He pushed her against the wall and began to kiss her. My head spun a thousand times faster.

I drank two more shots and danced alone on the dance floor. Gabriel came up to me a few moments later and said: "Are you okay, Manuela?"

Manuela: "I'm great. Are you blind" I said as I danced carelessly.

Gabriel: "No, I'm not, blind... Gosh you look so beautiful."He smiled and came closer to me. Gabriel took his hands to my waist, pulled me even closer and collided our bodies together.

I wanted to get out of his hold, but I couldn't. Actually, I didn't even try. He kept looking at Guilherme; kissing the girl. Gabriel started to kiss my neck. I tangled my hands in his hair and smiled as he squeezed my thigh gently.

The music changed, I moved away from him and started to dance to the Spanish music. Gabriel kept staring at me as I was crazy dancing. I would bend over with my ass up pointed to him and turn around to look at him. I laughed like an idiot and kept dancing like one too.
I felt his penis on my butt as he stood right behind my bent over ass. He tugged on my hair making me stand up. Gabriel moved the hair that was covering my neck to one side and started sucking on my neck. I took his hand and passed it over the side of my body. He finally turned me around and held my hair in the back. He pulled it lightly, but made my head go back. He smiled and kissed me.

Unlike kissing Guilherme, I felt nothing. I just felt my head spin and a huge dizziness. Maybe because I was drunk or something. I kissed him back even though I didn't feel anything. I leaned closer to him and wrapped my tongue in his. He sucked on my tongue and then on my bottom lip. He tightened his grip on my waist, trying to force my body against his, but I kept a small distance. I ended the kiss and he held my face between his hands. We kissed a few more times and then he went with to friends.

I went to the bathrooms and saw Flávia and Luana in one of the stalls. Flávia was holding Luana's hair.

I just came out and told Flávia what happened. "I kissed Gabriel" I whispered to her.

Flavia: "Are you serious? Luana will kill you."

I stared at her. Luana was vomiting into the toilet. "What why"
Flavia: "She's crazy about him."

Manuela: "Damn, Flavia! Why didn't you tell me this before?"

Flavia: "I thought that you liked Guilherme and weren't going to give any attention to Gabriel."

Manuela: "Shhh" I spoke in order to stop her talking. To make sure there wasn't anyone else in the bathrooms. -"Speaking of that imbecile, I saw him kissing another girl."

Flavia: "Oh, so it was revenge?"