Chapter 56

Our food finally arrived and we ate. We walked around the city for about half an hour.

It was nice spending time with Gabriel, but it was now time to go to the nightclub. I said goodbye to him and went back to the house. I quickly got ready and Helen took us there.

Flávia and I were in the dressing room, waiting for a client to call us.

Flavia: "Where were you all day?"

Manuela: "I was out with Gabriel."

Flavia: "Seriously? Tell me everything."

Manuela: "We went out to skate, then had lunch and walked around. We kissed a few times and he said he thinks he's starting to like me."

Flavia: "You should date him."

Manuela: "And what happens if he finds out I'm a prostitute? And what if We get really serious and he gets mad at me for keeping this secret?"

Flavia: "At least it's better than getting involved Guilherme. Helen would rip out your organs alive."

Manuela: "I'm not scared of her."

Flavia: "You should be. She won't just hurt you. She'll hurt your whole family, your mom ... " I froze when she said that. I shook my head, trying to get those images out of my mind. I would never let Helen get near my mom.

Manuela: "You're right. To even think that I can have a relationship with Guilherme is silly."

Flavia: "only problem is Isabela. You'll have to get rid of her... and I'll help. I hate that girl."

Flavia and I talked for a few more minutes until Helen called me to go to a client.

Helen: "This one guy was so attracted to you he paid $3,500 to take you out to a luxurious hotel. Thats a lot of money from one guy but that was the only way I would let him take you out. I usually don't let the girls leave."

Flavia: "Damn Manuela!"

Helen: "Shut up Flávia. Come on, Manuela, he's waiting for you."
I quickly put on a lace lingerie and a dress over it then went to the guy.

He looked like he was in his late 20's, and really handsome.

Manuela: "Good evening! Can I help you?"

Adriel: "Of course you can. What's your name?"

"Manuela."

He took my left hand and placed a kiss on it.

Adriel: "It's nice to meet you. I'm Adriel."

Manuela: "Pleasure's mine. I smiled at Adriel then walked towards him." He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and gently pulled me in closer.

Adriel: "Shall we go?" I nodded my head.

He had a really nice car. I'm not really good with my car knowledge but I think it was a lambo veneno. He opened the door for me to enter and then got into the driver's seat.

After driving for awhile, we pulled up to the luxurious hotel. It was really elegant and polished.

He checked in then we went up to the bedroom. I admired every corner of the hotel. It was way too luxurious for me. I've never been to one. Never had the money for it.

Adriel made me lay down on the bed, then he kept staring down at me. He took off his belt and I started to take off my dress. He was still staring at me. I could see the lust right through his eyes.

I was just in my black sexy lace lingerie I put on before. I wasn't really ashamed to hide my body anymore. I was used to showing it off.

He lowered himself over the bed then started kissing me. Most clients don't kiss me. And I rather they don't... but Adriel... I really didn't mind. He was a great kisser.

His hands were roaming every part of my body.

I was actually turned on by this guy.