Chapter 81

We finally got home and I wasn't feeling well at all. Guilherme helped me up the stairs. Helen was on the top step and yelled at me:

Helen: "Next time you want to go visit your damn mom leave my fucking son out it!"

Guilherme: "You followed us?"

Helen: "It doesn't matter. This is Manuela's problem not yours!"

Manuela: "I'm sorry, Helen. I just asked him for a favor. He wanted to help me."

Helen: "Just Get the hell out of my way before I push you down this stairs."

Guilherme looked startled at his own mom, he quickly helped me to my room. I lied down on my bed and only left it on the next day.

I just felt so scared and sad for my mom. I remembered my mom crying when I went to go see her. It hurt me to see her suffering.

I told Flavia everything and she tried to cheer me up, but I didn't help much.

It all got worse when I thought about... what if Helen really followed us. Now she was certain of where my mom was If I fucked up. Helen would go hurt my mom. She doesn't care.

That made my stomach turn.

The next week, I took the cast off of my foot. I didn't feel any killer pain from it anymore. But I would still have to go in to do physiotherapy once in a while.just to make sure it healed properly.

But at least I felt better and wasn't as sad I was last week.

I went back to doing my high amount of clients every day at the nightclub.

Flavia came up with the idea of a masquerade night. Where the clients would have to choose us only by our bodies. I liked that idea.

We rehearsed and prepared the masquerade strip show night most of the week.

At school, there was a rumor about Isabela, that she was the one that somehow made me fall and hurt my foot. But I didn't pay much attention to it. My foot was already almost healed and I didn't want to think about her.

Gabriel was being really sweet to me the past few days. Which confused me even more. I mean, I knew exactly what I wanted. But I already have feelings for Guilherme and if I start liking Gabriel too, I don't know. But I shouldn't have feelings for both of them.

This past week, I've seen Guilherme and Bruna talking throughout the unnoticed areas of the house and at school. I don't know how he could like her where he told Flávia he wanted me. He said it and I heard. Did he all of a sudden change who he likes?

And it wasn't just once or twice that I saw him, there were several times. It made me feel angry, at myself and at Helen for not letting me date her gorgeous son.

Amanda started to bother me with her teases and taunts again. That was something that ached my soul when she did it. It bothered me so much. Like what's the matter with that girl? She never missed an opportunity to tease me. It was so irritating.