Chapter 58

Sorry about this and chapter 59 being so short.

~~~~~~

Manuela: "It's not my fault that your clients prefer me." She glared at me and didn't say anything back.

Helen then came into the dressing room and called us to go home.

After getting back to the house, I went to lay on my bed. I am so tired and sleepless.

I was laying down and thinking about life. It was one thing I did a lot because it made time go by really fast.

I thought about the afternoon that I had spent with Gabriel... and how cute he was. I was getting really close with Guilherme. Even though we both blocked out any stronger feelings towards each other, my heart still raced every time I saw him walking around the house.

Gabriel didn't have a mom that hated me... at least not yet, so if I dated him, I wouldn't put my mom's life in danger. Oh, my mom. I missed her so much. I wanted to know how she was. If she would ever turn my asshole of a father in.

I fell asleep after my thoughts died out.

The next day was Saturday and it was some guy from school's party. I was somewhat excited.

I was flat ironing my hair when Guilherme appeared at my door.

Guilherme: "Hey stranger."

Manuela: "Hey Guilherme."

Guilherme: "Can I come in?"

Manuela: "As long as your mom doesn't cut my fingers off because you're here."

He laughed then came in and closed the door behind him.

Guilherme: "She wouldn't do that."
He sat on my bed and stared at me as I was doing my hair.

Manuela: "What are you looking at?"

Guilherme: "I can't look look?."

Manuela: "Not at me." I turned to him, and made a face. Then went back to doing my hair.

Guilherme: "Is your boyfriend going to be at the party?"

Manuela: "Is YOURR girlfriend going to be at the party?"

Guilherme: "Why do you always answer my questions with a question?"

Manuela: "Why do you ask so many questions? Why did you even come in here anyways?"

Guilherme: "I just wanted to talk to you."

Manuela: "What is it?" I raised an eyebrow.

Guilherme: "Manu ..."

Manuela: "What?" I was getting a little annoyed that he wouldn't just tell me whatever it is he wanted to tell me.

I turned to face him and crossed my arms.