Chapter 36

I left the room and walked down the hall with Flavia.

Flávia: "I see you're already making the sexiest teacher in school fall for you too."
She laughed. I was kind of embarrassed.

Manuela: "That's nonsense Flávia. He just thought it was good that I participated in class. That's all."

Flávia: "Oh, okay ... That's why he stopped Eric to tell him how his participation in class was good too?"

Manuela: "Eric?" I asked.

Flavia: "... The nerd who was trying to talk to you in class."

Manuela: "Oh, okay. I didn't know his name. Let's talk about something else. It was just a simple conversation. He's only going to have me, if he pays" We both laughed.

I regretted what I had said half a second later. Okay. Yes, I did want to become a professional prostitute, but I didn't have to exaggerate even if he was really sexy.

Flavia said bye to her 'boyfriend' in front of school. She gave him a long kiss. The girls soon met up with us and we waited for Felipe's dad to arrive. Then we walked home. Guilherme, Flavia, and I were walking side by side, a little behind the other girls.

Guilherme: "You're good at Spanish, right Manu?"

Manuela: "Sí soy un poco bueno por qué?" I said then smiled at him.

Guilherme: "What did you say? Did you just curse at me?"

Flavia: "She didn't curse at you, Gui." He laughed and so did I. "Even I who suck at Spanish understood."

Guilherme: "Speak Spanish then, Dora the Explorer."

Manuela: "Alright Gui. Chill out both of you. I said I spoke a little, I wasn't cursing at you, Guilherme. But... why do you want to know that?"

Guilherme: "You should help me study and catch up on Spanish this year since I failed it last year. This is my last chance or I cant graduate."

Manuela: "Yeah I can, but it's still the beginning of the year, you have time to keep your grades high so you won't need help."

Guilherme: "I really don't understand a word of Spanish. My grade drops instantaneous. There's no need to have hope that I'll have good grades in that class."

Manuela: "Fine" I couldn't help but smile. "I'll help you study. But what will I get in return?"

Guilherme: "A ki-..." he didn't finish the sentence. He looked at Flavia and turned pale. He pulled out his phone and walked out in front of us. "I'll just talk to you later."  He said already pretty far from us.

Flávia: "He really thinks I don't know about you guys."

Manuela: "Who knows, right? ... But don't tell him that you know, please. If he tells you, just act surprised and shocked." She nodded.

Flavia: "Okay, weirdo."

We finally got home and we went straight to the kitchen. Guilherme was already locked up in his room. We had lunch and then we cleaned the house.

I studied some of the material we went over in some of my classes and For the rest of the afternoon I just went on my phone.

I locked myself in the room, and put a song on my phone. Around 6 Flávia came upstairs to tell me it was time to go to the nightclub.

I took a shower, got ready and put on the tightest dress I had bought. I admired the shape that made my curves.

You look beautiful in that dress. I did my makeup and put my hair up in a half up half down style. I put on my 5-inch heels and slowly walked down the stairs. Most of the girls were already sitting in the living room waiting.