Chapter 85

Isabela looked so pissed whenever she saw Gabriel and I at school together. We've gotten closer.

Guilherme had distanced himself away from me. I acted as if I didn't care and ignored it.
As much as I was pissed about Flávia saying my name to Otávio, I still apologized to her the day after the incident and it had already been a month that has gone by after that. Speaking of Otávio, he started looking at me differently. He acted so weird when I was around. I stopped participating in his class. I was embarrassed that I had sex with my teacher, even if it was unknowingly. Flavia also noticed that I had been avoiding him to the utmost.

Regina was always putting herself all over Guilherme every day in class.

And Bruna had also distanced and isolated herself away from all of us. 
She looked more and more tired everyday.
I thought about asking if she needed help with anything or just needed someone to talk to but I didn't want to get involved with whatever she's dealing with.

Luana had finally "declared" herself to Gabriel about her liking him. He told her that he didn't want anything to do with her. She cried for like, 3 days straight. Flavia and the others tried to console her, but that didn't really work.
She got so angry when she asked Biel why he didn't want anything to do with her, and he did the favor to fuck my life up and said that he liked me over her.
She tried to swing at me, but Helen cut the fight before it even started.

Someone had shown me a video of Isabela  purposely throwing a rock to where I was walking and that's what made me fall and hurt my foot that day at the pool party. That had gotten me so mad at the time. I went up to her immediately the next day to call her out during lunch break.
She was in line at the cafeteria to get her food. I nudged her shoulder.

Manuela: "Isabela ?!"

Isabela: "yessss. Who seeks for my attention?" She said in a high, annoying voice and turned around to face me.

Manuela: "Next time you try to do something to hurt me, make sure it hurts me so bad that I won't be able to get up... Because if you come after me I will NOT Hesitate to go after you back! You want Gabriel? Go after him. I don't control him. If your light doesn't shine to him, don't try to turn mine off. So don't you fucking dare try and mess with me again. I've always been nice to you, but you rather be on my bad side."
At this point, there were a lot of heads turned our way with their phones out ready to record in case we were about to fight. I felt satisfied that I finally told her off.

Guilherme was sitting at a table with Felipe. He looked at me and shook his head. I quickly looked away as if I hadn't even seen him. Jackeline was next to me and Flavia was sitting at the table with the two of them She looked at me strangely and made her way towards me.

Flávia: "Why'd you yell at the poor girl?"

Manuela: "I found out that she was the one that made me fall and hurt my foot."

Flávia: "Why am I not surprised. How do you know it was her?"

Manuela: "I was shown a video of her pushing a rock in front of me. It made me trip and fall and that's how I hurt my foot.

Flávia: "Shes such a bitch."

Manuela: "She pisses me off to the extreme. She deserved getting yelled at in front of everyone. She deserves much worse then that."

Flávia: "yeah, you're right, Manu."

The bell rang and we all left lunch to go to our next class; my next class was Spanish.. just great.