Chapter 44

Manuela: "Come on. I don't have all night."  He laughed and got out of the shower... naked. Damn Guilherme.

Guilherme: "Admit it. You're enjoying the view."

Manuela: "Not even when you're drunk you won't stop annoying me." I tossed him the towel.

Guilherme: "Are you naked under that towel?" He smirked and kept looking at me as he dried himself. I watched his every move."

"What part of my body are you enjoying staring at the most?"

Manuela: "I'm not even looking at you" I told a white lie: He wrapped the bottom of his body in the towel and went to the bedroom. I heard a knock on the door.
-"Shit! The girls are home". I whispered.

Guilherme: "I just want to see how You're going to get out of here without getting caught. My mom is your biggest problem. If she catches you in here. You're fucked. Or Amanda ... She'll love to see you here and tell my mom "he said, laughing.
Even though this wasn't at all funny!

Manuela: "I'm going to go hide and you'll keep your mouth shut about me here. If anyone asks for me, say that I haven't come home yet."

Guilherme: "Ok." He lay on his bed. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I took a quick shower, put on my half wet underwear then wrapped myself in the towel again. When I left the bathroom, Guilherme was already asleep.
He even looked like an angel. I took the covers and put it over him, then sat down beside him on the bed and stared at him for a while. I wanted to spend eternity there, by his side. But Helen wouldn't let, and neither did my tiredness. I ended up falling asleep right there next to Gui.

I woke up early the next morning and Guilherme's arm was wrapped around my body. I felt my heart start to race. We were close enough to hear each other breathe but our body weren't collided. I took his arm slowly off of me, so I wouldn't wake the sleeping angel, then stood up and went to his bathroom. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

Manuela: "You better not start having any deeper feeling towards him. Manuela, we've already been through this!" I repeatedly whispered to myself. As if repeating myself, would convince me of that. I slipped on my dress and stepped quietly out of his room. It was really early. The girls were not awake and I was able to go to my room without getting anyone's attention. I lay on my bed and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up two hours later feeling really dehydrated and dying of thirst. I went into the kitchen and took two glasses of water; both for me. Amanda suddenly appeared behind me. She really scared me.

Amanda: "Hangover?"

Manuela: "Oh my Gosh Amanda! Don't fucking scare me like that."

Amanda: "Sorry my bad... how was the party last night?"

Manuela: "Good. It was pretty cool to meet new people." Even though the only new person I actually met... I already disliked her.

Amanda: "What time did you get here? I didn't see you arrive."

Manuela: "Umm... actually... I didn't even look at the time when I got home."
I turned my back to her and got another glass of water. Why must she be so nosy in other people's life.

Amanda: "Hmm ... okay, whatever."

Manuela: "I'm going to my room."
She didn't say anything after that. I went upstairs to my room, Flavia had already woken up and was sitting on her bed.

Flávia: "Good morning, Manu."

Manuela: "Good morning, Flá."

Flávia: "What time did you get back? We were looking for you and just assumed you went home."