Chapter 75

We waited for the girls to get ready too. And Guilherme somehow managed to take more time than all 6 of us together.

Amanda wasn't really known at our school, but Flavia felt sorry for leaving her alone at home.

We called an uber to drive us to the party. It was weird that I still have no idea who's party it was. All I knew is that it was hot and I wanted to go swimming. But Im pretty sure it's Gabriel's party. That seems to be his thing.

I was wearing short shorts and a cropped top that was low enough to show a peek of my breasts and high enough to show my belly button.

We barely walked in the house and everyone was already staring at us. Well if I were them, I'd stare too. I mean we're hot.

Guilherme went to talk to his friends and Gabriel came towards me.

Gabriel: "Are you really here Manu. Looking so sexy.. as usual." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. His swimming shorts hung low on his v-line. He also had no shirt on. I could see his abs peaking through his stomach.

Manuela: "yes I am. How come you haven't gotten in the pool yet?"

Gabriel: "I had to go get buy more drinks."

Manuela: "Oh ok. Well I'm going to get in my bikini then you could go in the water with me."

Gabriel: "Okay." He smiled and I passed by him to go take off my shorts and shirt. I pulled Flavia by the arm and we went to the bathroom.

Manuela: "Oh my God Flá! Gabriel is so damn hot."

Flavia: "You can't fool me. Don't even try to get me to say he is."

Manuela: "If you had to agree would you?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe" I decided not to dwell about it.

I took off my clothes and put them in my bag. Flavia did the same. We were now in our mini bathing suits. We put the bags in a corner next to the bathroom. Then we both went out and walked outside towards the pool area. When Flávia and aí got outside, the boys had turned their eyes to us. Isabela and Regina were talking to two boys who were the first to look at us. They crossed their arms and put on an annoyed face expression on their face.

Guilherme looked at me from head to toe. His mouth practically dropped open. He realized that I was looking at him and he quickly looked away.

Gabriel appeared by my side.
Gabriel: "Manuela, you can't keep doing this to me." I laughed and intertwined my finger behind his neck.
Manuela: "Oh, yeah? Good to know." I pretended that I was leaning in to kiss him and threw him into the pool He fell in and went under.

Gabriel: "That's not fair. " be said when his head popped up from under water. He looked at me from where he was.

Manuela: "Idiot" I said jokingly and laughed.

Flávia and I went to go get two caipirinha drinks and sat on the longe chairs around the pool. Our plan was to tan a little. We were both were really pale and the day was beautiful so why not?

I sat there for an hour, in peace, it felt nice to relax. I got another drink and then after that I went into the pool. Gabriel came in too after me.

Gabriel: "Need some company?"

Manuela: "Sure" I smiled.

Gabriel: "Good." He smiled back and approached me. -"Can I kiss you publicly?"

Manuela: "hmmm.. Should I let?" I raised an eyebrow. -"Why do you want to kiss publicly?" He approached me. He gripped my waist and pulled me in close to him. I looked into his eyes and he smiled

Gabriel: "Because I want people to know about us."