Chapter 60

Guilherme didn't try to argue with me and just left my room.

I changed clothes than Helen took us to the party. There were already a lot of people there when we arrived. The party barely started and some people were already drunk.

Gabriel saw me coming in and started his way towards me. He tried to give me a peck on my lips but I turned away.

Manuela: "Sorry... Not in public yet. I don't want Isabela killing me."
He laughed and nodded his head.

Flavia and I went to go get a drink and sat at the bar to talk.

Flávia: "ugh, Felipe's dad wanted to spend the day with him so I'll be a loner at this party."

Manuela: "Well I'm here."

As Flávia and I were talking, I peeked over her shoulder a few times and saw Guilherme talking to Bruna once. Then I saw him with Regina. I remembered what he said to Regina on her birthday. He was probably really drunk to say that. I'm pretty sure Guilherme wouldn't have said that if he was sober.

I also saw Gabriel talking to Isabela and some other sophomore girls. Henrique and Samuel called us to play truth or dare. Flávia and I were in for a little fun. So we're Guilherme, Gabriel, Jackeline, Bruna, and Luana. Regina and Isabela rushed to get in the game too when they saw Gabriel and Guilherme.

We went to a lounging room and sat on the sofas in a circle.

Samuel: "Well Just a heads up; the game will be sexual and erotic so leave now if you don't want to play."

Nobody decided to leave so the bottle was spun and the game started. It pointed to Regina to ask, and Jackeline to answer.

Regina: "Truth or Dare?"

Jack: "Dare."

Regina: "I dare you to take off your shirt."

Jackeline groaned but still took off her shirt; no hesitation. She did have nice boobs and she knew it.

The guys were staring at her boobs. But she didn't mind. She was probably used to it, considering... she is a prostitute.

"Next" Jackeline said.

Gabriel spun the bottle. It pointed to Bruna and Lua to answer.

Bruna: "Truth or dare?"

Luana: "Truth."

Samuel cut in: "Is it true you're scared to pick dare?"

"No"

Samuel: "Then pick dare."

Luana rolled her eyes and we laughed.

Bruna: "Leave her alone Samuel! Is it true ... that you had sex with Guilherme?"

Luana: "Of course not"

"Yeah sure" someone from the circle said discreetly.

The bottle spun again. It was now Flavia's turn to answer and Samuel's to ask.

Samuel: "Which one do you want Flávia?"

Flávia: "Dare."

Samuel thought a little and looked around to the people sitting in the circle.
Samuel: "I dare you to tongue kiss Manuela" He smirked.

She gave me an embarrassed look. It just became awkward.

Guilherme: "Don't you think that's a little extreme?"

Samuel: "This is just the beginning. I warned you guys it'll be sexual. And It's just a kiss between two friends."

Luana: "Flávia has a boyfriend."

Samuka: "Then she shouldn't have participated."

Bruna: "You wouldn't like it if you your dare was to kiss Gabriel."

Gabriel: "Please do not drag me into this."

Samuka: "Let Flavia decide if she's going to or not.Because if she doesn't, she'll have to do something even more sexual."

Flavia: "So what do I have to do if I don't kiss Manu?"

Samuel: "You'll have to give Henrique a blow job."

Guilherme: "Felipe would forgive you for kissing Manu but for the blowjob on Henrique, I doubt it."