"Drake?!" I ask knocking. "Drake?!" I knock again. "DRAKE IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" I still get nothing. I take the key from my pocket on my hoodie and insert it in the door. Once I hear the click I open the door and walk in. I stop right in doorway and look around the place. Damn is all I can think of this place. Drake had this shit hooked up, but this wasn't the time.

I continue to walk around the place looking for the bedroom. When I do find it the door is closed. I'm thinking about knocking again, but I don't have time for this shit. I open the door walking right in. And there he is sleeping harder than a rock. Damn this nigga. I walk over and sit down on the bed next to him. Before I wake him up I look at him right quick. He's snoring but it's a soft snore. And he looks gentle and at peace when he's sleep.

What the fuck am I thinking? He has a fucking girlfriend!

Fuck this shit. I push him one good time making him wake up.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP DRAKE!" I yell. He takes some time to adjust before opening his eyes.

"A$AP?" he whispers and sits up. "Shit, what time is it? And why does my head feel like it's been filled with some damn rocks?"

"Bro mine felt like that too when I woke up. Did we do some stupid shit last night because I don't think anyone else had that feeling?"

He shook his head. "Nah I don't think we did."

I shrug my shoulders. "Aight well Drake, you might want to take a damn shower on the bus because we were supposed to be out of here twenty minutes ago. But thanks to your sleepy ass we behind schedule."

He shoots up quickly out the bed but slows down due to his head. "Ahh damn. Man, I'm sorry, A$AP. Damn, I'm hungry." This shit is getting crazy. First his head feels like mine and now he got the munchies like me. I know the only time I usually get like this is when I smoke weed.

Ah damn.

"Drake?" I start. He looks at me waiting for me to speak. "Uhh I'll tell you later. Right now we gotta go."

He shoots out the bed and packs whatever he has out. Once he's done with that he leaves a tip and we both walk out the room to the elevators.

We finally check out and we both walk to the bus and get on.

"There you are, Drake. What the hell happened man?" Jordan asks him as we feel the bus leaving the hotel.

"Yo, I'm sorry, but I overslept," Drake said. "I didn't even go out last night, at least I think I didn't. But I woke up with this fucking headache that felt like I banged my head against a damn wall."

"Damn, you need something?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah I need to stop and get me something to eat. Rocky too," he says pointing to me. "We're both hungry as fuck and I don't know why." I look off to side not saying anything. He may not know why, but I believe I do and it may not be good for both of us.

Jordan sighs. "Shit, I'm hungry too. I'm pretty sure we all are but not like you two. We'll stop, but since we're behind schedule you guys are gonna have to wait about an hour."

I look back at Jordan and look at him like he lost his damn mind. "Oh hell no, Jordan. I'm hungry as hell right now man. I'll tell you I'm so hungry it feels like I haven't eaten shit in weeks. Now unless you got a big ass breakfast buffet waiting for us on this goddamn bus around here somewhere, I suggest you stop somewhere and fast otherwise I'm going off ten times worse in this motherfucker. And you do not want to try me."

Jordan stands there speechless. I look at Drake and see his expression is in shock. The whole room is pretty much on hush mode. I don't give a damn though. I stand my ground and look at Jordan like I'm about to kill him. I kinda really want to talking about we gotta wait a damn hour. He got me fucked up.