chapter 73

Sarah

We decide to stay in today. The boys take over the man cave, and Karen had picked up a few canvases and a set of acrylic paints for Grace.

"What? How?" Grace is stumbling her words in shock. I look at Michael suspiciously and he shrugs with a smile. "Her paintings are amazing. I couldn't help but brag to Mum!" My heart warms even further and I pull him in for a quick kiss. It's the little things he says and does that make me love him more and more every day.

Michael and I curl up together on the couch watching whatever we can find on TV and talking or joking with Daryl at commercials. It's a really comfortable day and everyone is so relaxed. Days like this are rare to come by, so they are highly treasured.

It's completely dark when I'm awoken by the sounds of a camera shutter. "Grace?" Her giggles in response fill the room. "Punk! Let me see those!" She flops down on top of Michael's stomach, making him grunt out an "umph" as she shows me her pictures. I must admit, they are adorable. Michael and I are both asleep on the couch, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, my head on his shoulder and his face is buried in my hair. From the corner of his mouth, you can see him smiling in his sleep.

"That's a great picture! Send it to me once you upload it, please?" She nods and hops off Michael, who surprisingly, or unsurprisingly if you know anything about Michael Clifford, didn't wake up.

"Go get sleep now Gracey!" I tell her. She says goodnight and tiptoes back to the guest room. I curl back up into Michael like I was and fall back asleep.

Several hours later, I'm woken up again, in the same way, but this time when my eyes open, it's a different scene. It's now morning, and Karen and Daryl are the ones taking pictures on their phones. This time Michael is spooning me, my hair in my face, but Michael's still smiling into my hair. I can feel it by the way his stubble hits my scalp. His arm is tight around me and I can't move whatsoever. When I try to squirm out of his arms, he just brings me into him even tighter. I can't help but giggle. I love when he does this. Karen looks at us with a loving smile and says, "He sure loves you!" as they walk away hand in hand.

"I do, you know?!" Michael says in my ear, scaring the crap out of me. I jumped at his words, causing him to laugh.

"Punk!" I laugh in return.

"Finally I'm punk!" sarcasm heavy in his voice. I laugh even harder.

"Yeah, a cuddly punk teddy bear!" Before I know what's happening, I'm landing on the floor with a thud. "Oh no you did not Michael Gordon Clifford!"

"Oh yes I did Sarah Grace Jones!" he answers with a cocky smirk. This means war! I quickly get up and jump on top of him, straddling his waist and start tickling him. We're both laughing as he tries to get away and I end up on the floor again, but this time Michael lands on top of me. We're both laughing until he brings his lips to mine and it turns heated quite quickly.

"Hey you two! There's children in this house!" Karen scolds us playfully.

"Muuuuuuummm!" Michael whines, making me giggle.

"I meant the other kids, Michael," she says rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Right. Our kids." That's twice he's said our kids. This time he realizes what he's said. "Errr, I mean Sarah's kids." When he looks into my eyes, I see fear, but I think I see something else. It may just be my emotions playing tricks on me, but for a split second, I thought I saw a twinkle of hope. But as quickly as I think I see it, it's gone.

"It's all good, Mikey," I tell him, "but can you get off me now? You're a tad heavy!"

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Sorry." He's flustered himself and as cute as it is, he's nervous. It's going to eat at him until I address it, so after he stands up and helps me off the floor, I wrap my arounds around him.

"Michael, you've already told me you almost feel like they're your own. I actually kinda like it, ok? Relax!" He smiles and nods, kissing me quickly on the lips, then we make our way downstairs to shower and plan our day.

Michael

While Sarah's in the shower, I kick the boys out. They ended up crashing in the man cave last night, but now I make them go upstairs and get dressed for a day out.

As soon as they leave, I lock the door and strip as quickly as I can, surprising Sarah in the shower. After the tickling and kissing upstairs, I just want her, here and now.

When she turns around to face me, her eyes turn from her beautiful blue gray to the greenish tint I love. When her eyes change like this, it makes my heart race, sending all the extra blood down below, making me hard on the spot. Those eyes tell me that she wants me as much as I want her, and her actions prove it. She pushes me back against the shower wall and moves my hands to her ass. I nod to let her know I'm ready and she jumps up, wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist as I hold her up by her butt. She crashes her lips to mine and her take charge demeanor turns me on even more. Everything she does turns me on, but this... Damn I love when she's like this!

I turn the shower off and carry her to the bed, not even bothering to dry off. When I set her down, she scoots to the middle, but instead of laying down, she kneels down, waiting for me. She wants to be in control and I am more than happy to oblige. As soon as I'm situated on the bed, she climbs over me, on leg on either side of me and attaches her lips to my neck and collarbone. I reach my hands to knead her breasts, but she won't let me. She grabs my wrists and pins my hands to the bed beside me as she continues her sensual assault, making my throbbing erection twitch with desire. She continues lower until she reaches the place I want to feel her lips the most and she teases me with just a lick before moving up to my stomach. Fuck how does she do this to me? She creeps back downward and as soon as she releases my hands, they are in her hair. When she feels my touch, she stops, moving upward again and clasping my wrists again. After the same routine two more times, I want to explode, but I get the message. If I touch her, she'll stop. I don't understand at first why she doesn't want for me to touch her, but I quickly learn how the deprivation of touching her makes everything she's doing to me so much more intense. Just as I'm about to cum, she stops and I can't take it any longer. The need and longing is too great. I need to be inside her. I flip us over and thrust myself inside her, a moan escaping both our lips. I try my hardest to be slow and gentle, but she's not having that. She grabs my ass, and demandingly tells me "Don't be gentle," as she rams herself into me, pushing me into her completely. Talk about a turn on! I slam myself into her, letting myself go, increasing the intensity as I grow closer until we end up reaching our highs simultaneously. Shit I love when that happens! It's like our orgasms feed off of each other, making them both last longer, with greater intensity.

After I collapse on the bed next to her, she climbs back on top of me, and just lies there with her head on my chest, her boobs pressed against my stomach, as she wraps her arms around me.

"I love you Michael Clifford, and I'm not letting anyone or anything control my life but me. You are what I want, and the only people that can come between us is us, because I'm not letting you go." Her words go straight to my heart and it's here and now that I realize exactly how deep I am. And I wouldn't want it any other way.