Chapter 10

Sarah

We get back to the apartment and the guys use the bathroom first to change. By what Ashton said, they had Dave run by their houses while we were at the water park, to get them new clothes for tonight. After I showered, I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. Ness had told me to pack a couple outfits for clubbing, so luckily I had suitable clothes to wear out tonight.

I got a bit sidetracked on my mission to drive Michael insane, but now that we're going to the club... Oh hell yeah!

Ness helped me get ready and I must say, even I'm impressed! When we come out to the living room together, all four mouths hit the floor and damn it feels good!!

Ness and I take a few selfies and get photobombed by Michael, then all the guys decide to join in the pictures. I still have these moments where I can't believe this is actually real, and this is one of them!

We finally walk down to the SUV and I'm so excited! It's been ages since I was at a club. Rob isn't into them, he never has been. He used to take me when we were younger, but as we got older, he stopped taking me.

We pull up to the back entrance and are quickly escorted inside. I'll never get used to this! It's like the royal treatment, and I'm just a nobody. I start to think about all the pictures that appear on the internet when the guys go out and I can't help but wonder if I didn't make a mistake. Those girls get so much hate all the time. What did I get myself into?

It must be obvious that I'm nervous about this now, because Michael takes my hand and tells me to relax. Yeah, easy for him to say, he's used to this!

Once we get back to a secluded "VIP" section, he asks me what's wrong.

"I'm just worried about paparazzi and twitter hate. I know how it can get. I generally block the accounts that hate, but some still slips through. You're used to it by now, but Ness and I aren't."

"Unfortunately that's one of the drawbacks of hanging out with us." I know, but it's still a concern.

"Oh well, not much I can do now. Other than enjoy myself, right?"

"That's the spirit! So what do you want to drink?" Since when is this so hard to even decide? I definitely don't want to get trashed tonight, so I just go with my newest alcoholic love.

"Corona with lime" I tell the waitress and she walks off to get our drinks. The music in here isn't really what I'm used to listening to, but I still recognize it.. One of the few benefits of have teenagers that all listen to different styles of music!

"I never would've taken you for a beer kind of girl" Luke says.

"There's a lot about me that you'd never expect Luke!" I say, licking my lips and glancing up at Michael.

When Anaconda comes on, I can't help but laugh to myself. "You listened to the original?" Michael asks in a teasing way.

"Baby Got Back was a regular clubbing song!" Okay, don't think about how you just brought more attention to the age gap! Nope not thinking about it. Not one bit. It's depressing. I have a mission tonight, and it's about time to get to it! And really, Nicki Minaj is perfect for it! I start dancing around when Calum and Ness ask me if I have any requests. I try to think of a good one, then I look at Ness.

"Remember Ness?" I ask her. There was a song we always referenced on our chat that would be great! It takes her half a minute before she busts up laughing!

"You got it! Anything else?" I try to think of songs or artists I like that would fit with this music.

"Not unless they want to play 80s and 90s R&B!" Ashton's eyes light up and I'm not the least bit surprised. I just don't see a place like this playing punk rock. Ness is looking quite mischievous as she heads to the DJ booth with Calum.