chapter 67

Michael

Finally here! As soon as we pull up in front of my parent's house, everyone climbs out of the car, grabs their bags from the boot and we walk up the path. Before we even get to the door, mum is running out to greet us.

"Mike, it's so good to have you home!" We hug each other tightly, rocking back and forth, and I hear Mason snickering behind me.

"Don't laugh," Sarah scolds him quietly. "He's a momma's boy. It's cute!" I can hear the smile on her face.

"Sarah, it's so good to see you again! I wasn't sure if I ever would!" she says after I release her from my grasp. She reaches over to Sarah, taking her in her arms for a hug as well.

"You can't get rid of me that easy!" she jokes, getting a smile from my mum. "It's good to see you again. Karen, these are my kids, Grace, Mason and Casey."

"Hi guys, Mike has told me so much about you! Please, come in and make yourselves at home!" She leads the way in the door and tells Sarah and I to take our stuff downstairs while she shows the kids to their rooms. As soon as we put our bags in the man cave, we head back upstairs. I could tell that Grace is nervous so I'm sure she wants Sarah around.

"Mike? Where's your Xbox?" Mason asks as soon as he spots us.

"It's - "

"Not going to be played today Mason," Sarah interrupts me.

"But - "

"No." Mason groans as he walks away. "Now what am I supposed to do?" he mumbles as he flops on the couch.

"Does that go for me, too?" I ask her pouting.

She laughs and says yes. Damn. I go plop myself down on the couch next to Mason, intentionally sitting in the same slouched way that he is. It only takes about 30 seconds before he starts to crack a smile. Ha! Gotcha!

"There's a skateboard in the garage," I tell him. "I suck at it because I'm a klutz, so have at it!" He smiles and gets up, going straight out to the garage. I wink at Sarah as I follow him out to show him where it is.

Sarah

When he first started pouting, it was so hard not to laugh, or give in to him, but I'm glad I didn't. He's so good with Mason. It touches my heart to see.

"I'm really sorry to hear about your husband," Karen says once they're out of sight. "I know you were having a tough time, and you had some hard decisions to make. I guess fate made them for you. But I'm sure it wasn't easy, regardless."

"No it wasn't. Despite all the problems we had, I still loved him. I never wanted him out of my life permanently, or out of the kids' lives. But Mikey made it easier. For all of us."

"They seemed to have accepted the whole age thing," she says cautiously. She's tiptoeing around the obvious. There's only a few years difference between them, and he's taken on almost a fatherly role.

"It wasn't easy at first. Especially for Grace. She's been a fan for years, and she's the one that made me a fan. But she sees how happy we are, and she's become much more accepting of it."

I look out the window, watching Michael try to ride the skateboard, but it comes out from underneath him and he falls flat on his ass. I can't help but laugh as I shake my head at him. Mason is watching him and cracking up hysterically.

"The band needs a staff doctor on their crew, just for him," Karen says chuckling.

"No kidding," I laugh.

Mikey comes inside then, rubbing his butt. "I hurt my bum," he whines, pouting with his bottom lip out, making my laugh turn hysterical. Only my Mikey!

"Awww poor baby," I copy his expression and tone of voice. "Should I kiss it and make it feel better?" His face brightens into a wide smile. "Yes please!" he says excitedly, pulling me into his arms. Oh god! What an idiot! As I look up into his eyes, I watch them darken into that emerald green.

"Later," I whisper in his ear. I give him a kiss on the cheek and step out of his arms.

After dinner, the jet lag starts to hit all five of us. Casey ends up falling asleep on the couch, so Mikey carries him back to the bed in his old room, yes carries a near 6 foot tall 14 year old. My heart feels like it's going to explode at the sight. Mason and Grace go to bed shortly after, even though it's only 7pm. But it's late enough that they should reset quickly to the new timezone.

Michael and I stay up for another hour catching up with Karen and Daryl before we retire to the man cave.

I dig out a pair of pajamas from my suitcase, and before I can even start to change, Michael's arms are wrapped around my waist from behind, and his lips are placing sweet soft kisses on my neck.

"Let me help you with that," he whispers in my ear as he takes off my shirt. He runs his hand down my exposed skin, then unclasps my bra, removing it slowly. "Can't sleep in this, either," he says, kissing my shoulder where the strap just was. His hands gently massage my bare breasts before lowering to my jeans. His soft touch is pulling at my insides and I am thoroughly enjoying every bit of it. "Jeans are uncomfortable to sleep in," he mumbles as he unbuttons them. The heat begins to build within, but I fight the urge to turn around and kiss him. I like the way this is going. He's still placing the soft kisses on my shoulders and the back of my neck when his hand slides down my stomach, then between my skin and panties. In one fluid motion, his hand glides down and his finger glides inside me.

"Oh god," I quietly moan at the incredible feeling. He pumps his finger slowly and rhythmically as the tightness in my stomach increases. When my breathing begins to increase, he gently removes his finger, gliding back up to my hips, and spins me around to face him as he removes my jeans and panties, kneeling in front of me as he guides them off my legs. He glides his tongue over the one place I want him most as he stands back up, making me moan a bit louder this time. He connects his lips to mine roughly, and putting his hand on the back of my head, deepens the kiss. When I reach for the hem of his shirt, he pulls away, ripping his shirt off over his head and quickly removes the rest of his clothes. The second he's naked, he pulls me back in and resumes his rough, lustful kiss. I reach between us, wrapping my fingers around his prominent erection, grasping him with the right amount of pressure and begin to pump him, slow and steady. His moans of pleasure fill my mouth and his fingers return to pumping just as slowly inside me. When we are both close, he pulls away, telling me to jump. He walks us to the the bed, laying me down gently, climbing over me as his hand returns to its previous location. He rocks backwards, bending his head to lick me once again, causing another involuntary moan. When he starts to move back upward, I groan.

"Please?" is all that I can say.

"Please what, babydoll? I want to hear you say it." I arch my lower half up towards him, moaning again as his finger continues, now finding that one spot.

"Please Mikey," I beg. I want to feel his tongue on me so badly I'm about to burst.

"Tell me what you want, babydoll." I can't stand waiting any longer. Everything is building up inside.

"I want you to eat my pussy Michael. Please! Eat my pussy!" His eyes become darker than ever before and a deep animalistic growl comes from his throat as he finally gives me what I want. And he gives it to me hard and fast, bringing me closer and closer until I let it all go, screaming internally, gripping the sheets as I cover his tongue with my juices. Holy fucking shit that was incredible. The second my body relaxes into his hand, he lowers me down slightly, then slams his cock inside of me with a ferver. The intensity builds me up again very quickly and the moment he begins to cum inside me, I release again, clenching him tight within me, prolonging them both longer than we ever have before.

"Holy fucking shit babydoll," he says as he lays my legs down, collapsing lightly on top of me. "That was - "

"Fucking awesome!"