Chapter 15

Warning: Not your usual smut. Do NOT read if you're under 18!

Michael

Yes! This is going to be fun!

"Is the tiger ready to come out and play?" I ask Sarah. She starts to blush and I know I've dumbfounded Ashton. He'll find out soon enough.

I grab her hand, pulling her towards the water and remove my trunks. I look to her and she hesitantly removes her top.

"Just take it off then run into the water. No one has to see anything unless you want them to," I reassure her. She nods and removes her bottoms, running to the water immediately after.

Ashton

Oh damn! Now I understand! Her tattoo on her ass is of a tiger! That's awesome! It's time to do this! I remove my trunks and follow Michael and Sarah into the ocean, the others behind me. I quickly catch up to Mikey and Sarah just as the water line goes above her breasts. Damn. She turns to me laughing.

"This feels weird!" she says laughing. Her face is bright red and it's quite funny. The others reach us and start splashing around and trying to dunk each other.

Luke comes up with the idea of Marco Polo and considering we're all naked, it could prove to be quite interesting! I like this idea! Since it was his idea, he's elected to go first. We're all laughing as he tries to tag us, failing miserably. I decide to let him tag me and now it's my turn. Here's my chance. I follow voices until I discreetly find my way near Sarah. I keep reaching out until I hear, "Dude! That's my dick!" Damn! Mikey was too close to her. Everyone's laughing as Michael takes his turn. He ends up going in the opposite direction as Sarah and I are so when no ones looking, I pull her into me and smash my lips onto hers. I can feel her naked body against my own and I instantly get hard. Whoops.

Sarah

Holy shit, Ashton's body is just... Wow. This has become one interesting evening and I definitely am not complaining! I'm so tempted to put my hands on him, but nerves kick in and I don't. We continue the kiss until I hear Calum laughing. Busted!

"I need a beer!" Michael says and they all turn, heading to the beach, leaving Ashton and I alone.

"Finally!" he mutters and connects our lips together again. His hands start to roam, squeezing my breasts, moaning quietly, then trailing down to my ass, leaving a trail of fire behind them. When his hands move forward, I feel a familiar pull in my stomach. Suddenly he inserts a very long finger inside me and I am on fire. "God you're so fucking wet!" he mumbles in my ear as he pumps his finger. I let a quiet moan escape my lips and he begins a trail of kisses down my neck and back up to my lips, while I grasp his protruding erection in my hand. Holy fuck he's freaking huge! When I moan again, he moves his finger faster inside me, until I release. Holy fuck! That was a surprise! He smiles as he pulls away from the kiss and I try to regain normal breathing. Oh my god, did that seriously just happen? Wow.

"I think we should go back," he says finally. I nod in agreement because I still can't talk. I follow behind him then quickly put my bikini back on before heading up to the fire.

Michael

When Ashton and Sarah return to the fire, it's really obvious what happened in the water. I know that look on her face too well! I look at her and smile at her smugly. It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. She's living a dream and she's leaving in a week. I'm not about to hold her back!