chapter 63

Michael

As soon as she starts to pull me into the house, I'm already getting hard, just in anticipation. As soon as the front door closes behind us, I pull her into me, connecting our lips together, our tongues finding each other in synchrony. Fuck I've missed her. She smells and tastes fantastic. We make our way back to her bedroom, our lips never leaving each others.

Once the bedroom door is locked behind us, she does exactly as she said she would. She takes my shirt off and goes straight to my jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down to my ankles, along with my boxers. I sit on the edge of her bed to remove my shoes while she strips herself down naked. I scoot back into the middle of the bed once my shoes and jeans are off, propping myself up to sitting and she climbs up over top of me, straddling me. 

"God damn you're beautiful," I tell her, connecting our lips once more. She moves her lips down onto my neck and collarbone, eliciting a moan as I feel even more blood rushing to my cock. I want to feel her. I need to feel her. I move my hand to her and put my finger inside her hot wet pussy and she moans, loud. Fuck this, I need to be inside her. Now. I take my finger out and put my hands on her hips, guiding her onto my cock and she lowers herself until I'm fully emerged inside her. We both moan as she raises herself up, then lowers herself again.

"I'm not going to last long at all like this babydoll," I tell her.

"Neither am I," she moans and continues to ride me, faster and faster. I can feel it building up as she goes, her head falling backwards as I help to guide her rhythm.

"You feel so fuckin good baby, oh my god!" I tell her. This makes her ride me faster, slamming me into her harder, moaning and cursing with every downward movement. When her hands reach up and she cups her own breasts, I lose control and explode inside her.

"Oh fuuucccckkk I'm about to cummm... Mikeyyyyyyyy!" she yells as her flesh tightens around me. That really did not last long. She leans over, resting her head on my chest, keeping me inside of her while we catch our breath. After a minute, she connects our lips again.

"I missed you so much," she says as she starts rocking her hips, keeping me inside her while rubbing her pussy on my skin. My dick twitches as it starts to wake up by her movements. Dammmnnnn.

"I missed you too, babydoll. So much." She keeps rocking her hips, bringing me back to life inside her, as I reach for her breasts. I suck on them, using my tongue to feel the softness of her nipples. She loves when I use my teeth, lightly tugging on them, flicking them with my tongue, sucking on them until they stick straight out.

Once I'm completely hard again, I flip us over, staying inside her as I do and start to move inside her. This time I want it to last more than five minutes, so I take it slow.

Sarah

Holy shit he feels so good. I've lost count of how many times he's brought me to orgasm, and in how many different positions. I can tell he's getting tired, but tour definitely has increased his stamina. I can't wait until tour's over. I won't be able to walk for days! As it is, I'm spent now. Then again, it's been several hours nonstop. I flip us over yet again so I'm on top of him and I remove myself from him, much to his complaint. He stops complaining as soon as he realizes what I'm doing, though. My lips make their way lower and lower down his sweaty gorgeous body and I take him in my mouth. I can taste myself on him, but I don't care. The look in his eyes as I look up at him through my lashes is all I need. I continue to watch him as I keep my pace, slowly watching him unravel under my touch. When his fingers wrap tightly in my hair, I know he's close, so I switch my focus to bringing him to his high. He starts moaning his deep gutteral sounds and I increase the suction, making him explode moments later. I love seeing him so vulnerable under my touch, so fulfilled. I climb up next to him and lay my head on his chest, squeezing him tight.

"I've missed you so much!" I tell him. He knows that this time I'm not just speaking sexually. I missed his presence, having him next to me in my daily life.

"I missed you too babydoll. So much. The guys were glad to get rid of me. They got sick of hearing about you!" he chuckles.

"Oh great! So come October, they're going to hate me!" I tease him.

"Or just kick me out of the band!" he jokes back.

"Well at least then I'd have you all to myself!" One day.

"We should shower before the kids get home," he suggests. "I told Grace 4:00 or later, and it's 3:30 now."

"You were in cahoots with Grace? You sneak!" I love that girl! So that's why Casey is off at Zach's! He giggles and pulls me up off the bed, starting the shower.

After we shower, I put on his shirt he was wearing when he got here and once we're dressed, I realize how starving I am. It's nearly 4:00 so I text Grace to pick up Mikey's favorite pizzas and I'll pay her back.

"Look, Sarah! Your necklace burst into color," he says. I only take it off to shower, otherwise it hasn't come off my neck since Valentines day.

"Because you returned to my life," I reply, causing us both to laugh. Damn we're cheesy! 

"Oh, we might want to cover these up before Grace gets home," I tell him, looking at our necks. Before I met Michael, it had been 20 years since I'd had these marks. It makes me feel like a teenager again.

"Don't worry about them. I already warned her," he answers back. Oh my god!

"Michael! Are you serious?!"

"You know I love her reactions! I had to!" He starts laughing, and laughing harder. What a shit!

After Grace and the boys get home, we have pizza and listen to Mikey's stories about tour so far. He brought each of us a little souvenir from each country he was in and my heart starts to melt. Even when he's gone, I find myself falling further and further.

Michael

I didn't realize how much I missed these kids until now. I still find it weird that we're so close in age, but I've been thrust into the adult world, interacting on a professional and personal level with them so much, that I see myself as one of them, a vast difference between these three and myself.

Once all the gifts are opened, I start to get excited. I wanted to wait before I told them the big surprise I have for them, but it's getting more and more difficult. I don't want to just blurt it out, so maybe I can lead up to it gradually. Not my strong point, but I better learn soon.

"So you guys are off school next week?" I ask Mason.

"Yes, thank god. I'm so tired of school. I can't wait to sleep in and play Xbox all day."

"Don't most Americans go on vacation over spring break?" I ask him. He chuckles, and chuckles again.

"Most people do, but not us. We never have the money. And Dad was always too busy with work. We never took vacations unless it was just with mom over the summer." He doesn't sound upset over it, he's accepted this as their life. I'd like to change that for them. "And now it's Mom that's working so we'll really never get to take vacations," he adds.

"Did you forget who your mom's boss is?" I say to Mason with a wink, which makes him smile.

"So, if you guys could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?" I ask them all.

"Italy," Casey says. "I love taking Italian in school and it would be so cool to see it in real life!"

"England"
"Scotland" Grace and Sarah say at the same time.

"Isn't that where there's kangaroos?" Mason asks. I can't stop laughing now.

"That's Australia, dumbass! Stay in school kids!" Grace laughs.

"Oh," he says embarrassed. "That's where I'd want to go. I want to see Kangaroo Jack." Everyone, including Mason, begins to laugh.

"Well guess what, Mason? It's your lucky day," I tell him and hand him five plane tickets.