Chapter 22

Sarah

We really have to be more careful now. Word got out with a small group on Twitter about Michael and I, but luckily it didn't make it to the big accounts before Mikey took the attention off of it. They're heading back to LA soon for the DVD release and Mikey's birthday, and they also just announced they're releasing Jet Black Heart as a single. Of course this just made my day, because that song means so much to me! I've also grown quite fond of Broken Home, but I'm not telling him that. I don't want to get into that conversation with him. I finally got him to quit asking! For now, at least. I just want to have fun. Speaking of fun...

To: Pain in the ass 1
Hey Cal, can u text the other guys to come over for movies and beer?

To Sarah
1. Y can't u
2. Y r u texting me in another room?

To: Pain in the ass 1
1. I don't have their numbers
2. Mikey's asleep on my lap and I can't move

Calum texts me Luke and Ashton's numbers, telling me to do it myself because he's trying to be busy. Enough said!

To: Ash, Lukey
Hey you two. It's Sarah. Cal gave me ur numbers. Come over to Ness' for movies and beer?

To: Cougar, Luke
Sure thing! We'll be there asap. U buying the beer?

To: Sarah, Ash
Corona please

Brats! I guess I can do that.

To: Ash, Lukey
Fine, after Mikey gets off me

To: Sarah, Ash
TMI!

To: Ash, Lukey
He's asleep in my lap, Luke! On the couch, clothed! We're not THAT bad!

To: Cougar, Luke
U too don't stop! Don't lie. But your def not bad!

Oh my god. First, Ash and his spelling drives me insane! But his words definitely make me feel amazing about myself! I love it!

To: Ash, Luke
Omg shut up and just get over here!

To: Sarah, Ash
Yes mum

To: Ash, Luke
OMG I hate you Luke!

These guys kill me! Why do I torture myself like this?!

To: Cougar, Luke
No u don't! U love all of us. I heard you're conversation with Rob, remember? Btw ur contact in my phone is Cougar

Oh fuck that's right. Thanks for the reminder.

To: Ash, Lukey
I hate this band

To: Sarah, Ash
That's my line!

To: Ash, Lukey
No shit, really Luke?
Ash, maybe I should change yours to Daddy then?

To: Cougar, Luke
I can show you Daddy if you want!

To: Sarah, Ash
Pleeeease stop?

Poor Lukey! I'm cracking up now and I have woken up Michael.

"What's so funny?" he asks sleepily. God I love that sleepy voice. Makes me want to take him right here and now.