Chapter 8.

Michael

I don't know what I was thinking, but that's just it. I wasn't thinking. I just reacted. It kinda just came out of nowhere. And damn I'm glad!

We're both still laying here naked when we hear the front door unlocking. Oh shit, this is awkward now! Especially when I hear Calum. I'm going to get so much flack for this! A minute later, though, I hear the other bedroom door close. Never mind! Calum isn't going to say a word!

She's been really quiet. I have been too. It's a little awkward now, but I don't want it to be. Who says we can't have two weeks of fun? It's quite nice knowing there's no strings attached, no pressures of a relationship, just pure fun.

"This doesn't have to be a one time thing, you know?" I tell her, rolling over on top of her. "You have two weeks here. We can have a lot of fun in that amount of time!"

She smiles up at me. "Oh Mikey boy, I can show you things you've never even dreamed of!"

And I'm hard again.

Sarah

I have no idea where those words came from! I just blurted them out without thinking! Oh my god, but he really seems to like the idea, his boner is proof of that! Is this seriously happening to me? It still seems unreal, but the feel of his lips on my neck is proof that it is real.

"Is that a promise?" he asks in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Damn how does he do this to me?! I flip us over, much to his surprise, and give him quite a surprise as I reciprocate the pleasure he gave me earlier. Seeing his eyes roll back in his head, allowing himself to be completely vulnerable is a sight I'll never forget. He seemed to forget that we are no longer alone in the apartment, but right now I really don't care! They're making enough noise in there that I doubt they can hear him anyways!

"Holy shit!" he says to the ceiling. I'm not even going to try to hide the pride I feel. I crawl back up and lay down beside him, a smile on my face, as I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning on my side, facing the window, as I wake up every morning. But the one thing that's not normal is the arm draped over my waist with tattoos around the elbow. As I try to move his arm to get out of bed, he pulls me in tight to him. I knew Michael likes to cuddle, but I never could've imagined it with me. I stay lying this way for a long time, relishing in my current situation, before I need to get up and use the bathroom. I try to move his arm again, but he just squeezes tighter.

"Michael?" I whisper. I hear someone in the kitchen and don't want to draw attention just yet to the fact that he slept here last night. He doesn't budge, so I shake his arm and call his name a little louder. Still nothing. Alright then, I know all too well how to wake a guy up in the morning. I let my hand slide downwards and wrap my fingers around him.

"Mmmmm" See?

"Mikey? I need to get up," I tell him, finally able to move his arm. I quickly climb out of the bed, throwing on the first shirt and shorts I can find and run across the hall to use the bathroom. I go to the kitchen, with the intent on getting a cup of coffee, then going back to the room, but I wasn't expecting to find Calum in the kitchen.

"Oh! Good morning Sarah!" Calum says nonchalantly, as if he was always here in the mornings. "Coffee?"

"Uh, yes please." I'm not used to situations like this anymore and I feel a bit awkward. As he turns back to me with my coffee, he gets a smirk on his face.

"Nice shirt!" he says, eyes crinkling as he laughs. I look down at the shirt I threw on. Of course I'd grab Michael's shirt. I close my eyes and roll my lips inward, I'm sure I'm red as hell right now. One of the bedroom doors open and I don't dare look to see who it is. I don't need to anyways.

"You are such a tease, you know that Sarah? Oh hey Cal!" Calum starts laughing even more and I just want to curl up and hide in a corner. Michael pinches my butt as he walks up, making me jump and squeal. Michael smiles a cheeky grin and I realize then and there that there's no way to avoid all the guys finding out. So I may as well make the most of it!

"Oh, well I was planning on finishing what I started, but someone got too impatient!" He thinks I was being a tease earlier? Oh boy is he in for a treat today! He almost chokes on his, or should I say my coffee, so I grab my cup from him, smiling mischievously and take a drink. This is going to be fun!

Michael grabs my hand and drags me back to the bedroom, "We'll be back," he tells Calum. As he shuts the door, he pulls me in close against him, bringing his lips almost to my neck. I can feel his breath on my skin. He whispers, "Two can play at that game!" as he slowly removes his shirt off of me, then puts it on and walks out the bedroom door. Oh, it's on now! I quickly throw on my bra and a white cami and go back out as if nothing happened.

"So where's Ash and Luke? Anything fun planned for the day?" I ask. Ness has come out of the room and is in Calum's lap on the couch.

"They're on their way. They have extra trunks for us, Mikey, we're hitting the waterpark! Then we thought about clubbing tonight. That sound alright?" Bikinis and dancing? Couldn't be more perfect!

"That sounds amazing! I love dancing!" I tell him. I really do! Oh this is going to be a great day! "I'm going to go shower and get ready then."

Michael

She's enjoying this way too much now. I am so screwed!

"You may want to keep a shirt on at the water park, Mikey," Calum interrupts my thoughts.

"Hu? Why?"

"Well unless you want half of Sydney seeing the scratches Sarah left on your back!" He and Ness start laughing. I forgot about that. I can feel the heat rushing to my face, just as there's a knock on the door. Ness gets up and answers, letting Ashton and Luke inside then goes to her room to get ready. Ashton throws a pair of swim trunks at me with a smug look on his face.

"Thanks," I tell him as I walk back to Sarah's room to change. I close the door and change into my trunks before the door opens. Sarah walks in with a towel wrapped around her, a different bikini than yesterday is on underneath, and closes the door behind her. She walks over to her suitcase, back towards me, then removes the towel and squats down to dig in her suitcase. Squatting down like that makes the edge of her bottoms ride down just enough to see the tip of a tattoo on her ass. I didn't know she had a tattoo! I'm really curious now. She stands up and throws a spaghetti strap dress over top of her bikini, slips her feet into some flip-flops and walks over to me.

"Like what you see?"

"You have a tat?" I ask. I'm dying to see it. Especially since it's on her ass.

She walks up to me and says, "Wouldn't you like to see it?" and walks out the door.

a/n filler chapter setting up for the next two that I'm really excited about! I was dying writing them!