chapter 33

Sarah

I've only been asleep a few hours but it's dark out. Right, we're going backwards in time. Most of first class is asleep, but I can tell Ashton's awake because he's air drumming with his headphones in. I'd be really surprised if he hasn't whacked Calum a few times.

I turn on the planes WiFi and text Ashton.

To Giggles2
Can I borrow a bandana?

To Mrs All American
Do I wanna know why?

To Giggles2
Nope ;)

I see him digging around in his bag and he passes it back to me.

To Mrs All American
I heard Rob & if its for what I think its for, I DON'T want it back!

To Giggles2
Tks for the souvenir then!

I chuckle and he shakes his head, then goes back to his air drumming.

I lightly shake Michael to try to wake him up, with no luck. I turn in my seat, so Rob can't see what I'm doing if he wakes up and start palming Mikey. After a minute, he grabs my wrist to stop me and quietly asks me what I'm doing.

"I needed to wake you up somehow," I whisper. I climb over his legs to get out of the row, intentionally straddling him in the process. He's staring at me wide-eyed.

"Follow me in a few minutes," I whisper, then walk towards the bathroom, bandana tucked in my sweatshirt sleeve. I'm actually kinda nervous about this. One, this is another first. Second, the stewardess already hates me, and I'm afraid of getting caught. I sit in the bathroom trying to focus on what's about to happen, when the unlocked door (I left it that way on purpose) opens and Michael walks in. He shuts the door behind him and locks it.

"Sarah, what are you - " I attach my lips to his, interrupting him and unbuckle his jeans. He quickly undoes my jeans and we shimmy them down just far enough, then he grabs a condom from his wallet, puts it on, and lifts me up to the tiny sink, thrusting into me quickly. I shove Ashton's bandana in my mouth to keep me from moaning out loud as he pounds away, taking me over the edge rather quickly. A minute later, he reaches his own high. He rests his forehead on mine and I take the bandana out of my mouth.

"Holy shit that was hot. Yet another first," he says quietly.

"Same here!" I tell him with a smile as he helps me down, tosses the condom and we put ourselves back together.

"My hair okay?" I ask.

"Looks perfect. Mine?"

"Normal Mikey messy! We good?"

"We're good." I sneak out of the bathroom and walk casually back into my seat. Rob's still asleep, but Ashton gives me a big smile, and I can't help but smile back. A few minutes later, Mikey comes back and sits back down.

I send him a quick text and as soon as I send it, I receive one from him.

To Milkshake2
Welcome to the mile high club!

To Baby doll
Welcome to the mile high club!

We both start to laugh and put our phones away. We put the arm that separates the seats up and I curl up into him as much as I possibly can, with his arm wrapped around me, as I drift off to sleep. Again.

Michael

I'm in so deep it scares me. That was random, spontaneous, and erotic as hell. It's been so awkward since she met up with Rob in the airport.