Chapter 24

Sarah

We have been sitting in the booth in silence for nearly an hour as I slowly sip on my milkshake. I must admit, I'm really surprised that Michael hasn't been pushing me to find out what's wrong, but his patience is comforting. It's not something I'm used to.

"He's such an asshole sometimes," I finally say. Michael looks me in the eyes, letting me know he's listening, but doesn't say a word, allowing me the chance to speak as much or as little as I want to. "Rob and I haven't been great for awhile and I really dread going home. These past two weeks have been wonderful. I forgot what it was like to be me. I miss me, if that makes sense." He nods and I continue. "I swear he's trying to push me away. It feels like he's trying to make me walk away. Part of me wants to, especially after having two weeks of finally being happy again. But the other part of me wants to make it work. I married him for a reason. The reason has to be there still somewhere. I just don't know if it's strong enough to hold us together much longer." I really shouldn't be telling him all this, given our situation, but I'm just so frustrated. "We've become two different people that just can't get along and view the important things in life differently. And of course there's the biggest factor - the kids. " I need to shut up. This is just making it worse for Michael, and for me. But I'm worried more about Michael than myself.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be telling you this. I don't mean to make things harder for you." That's when he finally speaks up.

"Would you please stop worrying about me, for once? This isn't about me. Sarah, in case you haven't figured it out by now, let me tell you point blank. I care about you. So fucking much. The only thing that matters to me is your happiness. Whether that's with Rob, me, your high school sweetheart, or remaining single. As long as you're happy, that's the only thing that matters to me. And right now, you're not happy in your situation. I will do whatever it takes to make sure you find the happiness you desire and deserve." Oh my God, can I have a Michael Clifford please? Oh wait, I have him right here in front of me! I swear I'm the luckiest person on the planet right now.

"I love you Mikey!" Oh shit. I didn't mean that as it sounded! "Not like that kind of love, but in a friendship caring way. Like I would tell Ness, or Calum," Now I just hope he doesn't take THAT wrong. Gaah why am I so awkward.

"I know what you meant. I feel the same." At least he didn't actually say it though. That would've doubled my awkwardness.

"I'm just lost and confused right now. I don't know what at the right answer is anymore. But there is one thing I do know. I'm going home to my kids in two days and I want to have fun until then. I'm tired of him ruining my little bit of fun. I can deal with this when I get back stateside. But thank you for listening to me."

"Anytime babe, uh, I mean Sarah." I can't help but giggle. He's too adorable sometimes.

As we finish our milkshakes, I decide to change the subject, and I know just how to lighten the mood.

"Hey Mikey? Would you consider me a groupie?" As expected, Michael spits his milkshake across the table. "I know you don't have much practice with this, but it's kinda rude to spit instead of swallow." Now he's choking on his milkshake. Internally I'm hysterical with laughter.

"Maybe I just like seeing my white stuff all over you." He finally retorts.

"It IS yummy," I say, using my finger to wipe off the clumps, then seductively suck it off my finger. Michael gulps then stands up, pulling me to the unisex bathroom.

"Let me help you clean up that mess," he says for the sake of those watching us. Once we are in the bathroom, I push him against the door and drop his pants down to his knees and take his length into my mouth. His eyes are practically buldging out of his head until a wave of pleasure hits him. I continue at my quick steady pace until he climaxes very quickly.

"See? You swallow the white stuff!" I smirk, as I clean the milkshake out of my hair and off my face, then walk out of the bathroom, leaving him standing there, pants and boxer briefs to his knees. I casually sit back down at our booth and finish my milkshake. A minute later, Michael comes out, grabs me by the hand and casually drags me out of the diner. I'm feeling very accomplished right about now!

When we get back to Ness' apartment, he leads us straight to the bedroom.

"I guess she's feeling better now," I hear Calum say.

"She will be feeling much better in a few minutes!" Michael comments to nobody in particular and closes the door, crashing his lips to mine the second the lock is in place. I kiss him back with the same amount of urgency as he's giving me. Within seconds, my shirt is off and my bra on the floor next to it. My mouth teases my breasts briefly before he's undoing my shorts, pushing them with my panties down to my ankles. He attaches our lips together once more, and walks us to the desk. He sets me down in the chair, then grabs a clean sock and ties my hands behind my back. Shit this is kinky. I love it!

After my hands are successfully tied, he drops to his knees in front of me and teases my most sensitive spot very lightly with his tongue. With the urgency of his kiss, I was not expecting to be teased at such a slow pace. After a half hour of bringing me to the edge then stopping, repeatedly, I find myself begging.

"That's what I've been waiting for baby!" Within seconds, I'm soaring over the edge more than ever before. He quickly puts on a condom and before I have even fully recovered, he thrusts vigorously into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably in pleasure. He's sitting on my lap facing me, while keeping as much of his body weight off of me as possible. His thrusts continue steadily. The more my breathing picks up, the faster he goes until we both cum at the same time, yelling out cuss words galore.

Resting his forehead against my own, he mumbles, "Another first."

"Me too," I tell him. His eyes widen in excitement.

"Really?!" When I nod, he yells out in pride. I can't help but laugh.

"Hey Michael? Can you untie me now?" He looks at me with a smirk, oh hell no!

"Should I go get Ashton?" He asks.

"Oh my God. Sure, why not! And Luke too, while you're at it. Why not have Cal and Ness join. We can have one big orgy!" He walks over and unties me.

"Thought so!" I say, throwing on a pair of clean panties and one of Michael's tee shirts. I add the shortest, tightest pair of shorts I can find. Yes I am totally spent, sexually speaking, but feeling sexy never gets old.

"What am I supposed to wear?" Michael whines.

"Bottom drawer" I tell him. "All your shirts I've stolen are put in there after I wash them."

"Holy fuckballs woman!" I laugh at him.

"Two weeks worth, babe."