For you- Chapter 5(Final)

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you want to know?"

He sniffled, he placed his hands over Soraru's and leaned into his palms, nodding slightly as tears continue pouring out of his eyes. His heart softened when he saw Mafu like this. He cupped his cheeks with both hands and started rubbing his tears with his thumb, his eyelashes flutter shut every time his thumb ran over his eye gently.

"Did you have to cry this much?" he asked, lowering his head to kiss him on the forehead.

Mafu was surprised by his actions. Most probably because of what he told him in the café, he felt guilty about it but he was only trying to keep it from Mafu but no point in that now. Mafu wanted to say something but Soraru stopped him.

"Shall we go in?" he let go of Mafu's face and held his hand instead. "I promise I'll tell you everything you need to know,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soraru sat down on the couch in the living room, patting the seat next to him, telling Mafu to sit beside him. He did as he was told but after a while he pushed Soraru down and circled his arms around his waist. He ended up having to lie down on the couch, gently combing Mafu's silky white hair back with his fingers as he buried his face once again in Soraru's clothes, over his tummy.

He chuckled, asking him if he could properly breathe in that position and felt him nod as a reply to his question. Just like he promised, he told Mafu everything he wanted to know.

Mafu looked up, resting his chin on his stomach, staring at him in disbelief. Did he do something wrong? Did he leave out some important bits of information he wanted from him?

"... Soraru-san," he started, tears welling up in his eyes again. "You didn't have to do that," he faced down again, not wanting to let Soraru see him cry. "... You didn't have to,"

Soraru opened his mouth and closed it back again. He did not know what to say.

No one spoke after that, only the sound of Mafu's sobbing could be heard since it was really quiet. Soraru reached his hand to Mafu's back, pulling him closer to him, his other hand still on Mafu's head as he tried to straighten his back in his position.

He pushed Mafu's bangs away from his face and placed a kiss on his forehead again, like he did just now, to calm him down, to make him feel better, to tell him that it was not his fault. Most importantly, he was sorry that he said something like that to him at the café just now.

"It was all for your sake, Mafu," Soraru said after some time. "For you, I'd do anything,"

Anything he could do to protect him.

Mafu lifted his face up again, he loosened his grip around Soraru's waist. He felt Mafu's hands at the back of his neck and before he knew it, he was already pulled down for a kiss. Soraru, clearly taken aback, was not prepared. Just like always, his kisses were as sloppy as ever, but this time with a mixture of hunger and desperation.

"Soraru-san," he murmured, nibbling at his lips. "Please kiss me back,"

And Soraru did. How could he possibly not? He kissed him with everything he had. His tongue parting his lips, he did not even have to ask permission to do it. He just swooped inside and tasted him, looking for what he desperately needed from him; warmth, love, whatever there was he could find in him.

He heard Mafu sigh against his mouth, wanting to catch his breath but Soraru leaned in further, not allowing him to. His fingers were tangled in Soraru's curly black hair, clutching onto them as he opened his mouth wider for Soraru to intrude, which Soraru very much appreciated.

After what seemed like forever, Soraru drew back, only an inch. As much as he would like to continue, this did not seem to be the right time (Even though Mafu was the one on the initiative this time). Mafu, who was looking down, took in big gulps of air, panting. There was a tear threatening to drop at one corner of his eye. Soraru lifted Mafu's face up, lowered his head and kissed the tear away.

When Mafu finally caught up with his breath, Soraru saw him swallow before he opened his mouth. "Soraru-san, you said you would do anything for me, right?"

He nodded as he gently placed trails of kisses on Mafu's neck, hearing him gasp as he bit lightly on his collarbone, being careful to not hurt him.

"Then please don't ever leave me again," Mafu said.

Soraru stopped with his actions and pulled back to take a good look at him. "I don't care about what other people said about us,"Mafu continued. "If we need each other in our lives then why bother with their opinions?"

"And plus! Mafu is not as weak as you think he is! I'm a magician, remember? I can use spells!" he sat up properly on Soraru's lap. "We also have Amatsuki-kun and Kashitarou-san to support us, right? Come to think of it, they are in the same situation as we,"

"They don't seem to have a problem at all, so can we-" he paused. "Not break up?"

"Mafu,"

"Yes?!"

"I love you,"

He widened his eyes as he stared at Soraru. He could feel his eyes stinging with tears again.

Soraru smiled. "I love you," he repeated, amused at the sight of his reddened face.

"... Idiot..."

For you, I'd do anything.

-END-

A/N: Just like I've mentioned in my previous author's note, I'll still be publishing some more of SoraMafu moments in this book, being a one-shot or another short story. So this is the end of the first short story of this book, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next one!