~~~

Coral Gables, Florida

The flight landed in Coral Gables on time. While on the plane I got a text from Drake saying that he just arrived and that the limo is taking me to The Biltmore Hotel. It's the same hotel Drake, Kendrick, and everyone else are staying in for the night too before we get on the tour bus to Gainesville. 

After checking into the hotel and looking at my room right quick, I arrive at the BankUnited Center at 2:19.  Along with this tour, I'm doing a documentary with Noisey, set up by Yams and Bryan, since Noisey wants to document my success so far. They already talked it over with Drake's manager and publicist and they ok'ed, as long as Drake was in some of it too. But they won't be here until 

Walking into the place after meeting with a few fans and taking pictures with mainly college students, since BankUnited is part of the University of Miami, I gotta admit this place is huge. It looks to be about 7,000 seats and I can see the crew working on setting up the stage. The stages looks to be huge too from my view. 

I didn't know what to do until I saw a guy dressed casual come from what looks like backstage and walk up to me. 

"A$AP Rocky, nice to meet you. I'm Jordan Bennett, manager of the Club Paradise Tour," he introduces and holds out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you, man," I say and shake his hand. 

"Well I'm glad you're here. Drake is not here yet, but Kendrick is here and backstage if you want to come on. We're just about to get rehearsal started."

"Yeah let's go then," I say. He leads me backstage and everybody is standing around talking, eating, and drinking. I look around and see Kendrick chilling on the couch with I'm guessing his crew. I go over to him and dap him up and the rest of his crew. 

"Ayyy wassup A$AP?" says Kendrick.

"Man just ready to start this tour," I say. 

"Right right," he says. "Yo A$AP we need to do a song together one day, nigga."

"For real, Kendrick. I'm actually working on a song right now I might need your voice for man."

"Aight, you know hit me up and I see what I can do."

"Awww shit this about one hit muthafuckin' hit right here. Harlem and Compton, ooh you know you in trouble," one of the guys from Kendrick's crew said. I look at him, he had curly hair, he was fair skinned, had light brown eyes, big lips and he was pretty muscular. I'll admit the nigga was fine, but I don't know about going out with him though.

"Nigga you already know," Kendrick laughs. 

Soon Jordan comes in saying that Drake showed up and that's it time for stage rehearsal. Everybody starts to walk out from backstage but before I can exit, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see it's fair skinned and light brown eyes. I look up at him because he is taller than me. What does this dude want?

"Hey A$AP Rocky," he said.

"Hey," I say back wondering what the hell is going on.

"I just wanted to say," he starts and I can see him blushing. Damn is the nigga catching some feelings already? "I think you're a great rapper and I really like your music."

"Thanks, man," I say. "Aye, I never got your name." Right when he's about to say his name that's when Drake walks in.

"Hey A$AP, I've been looking all over for you. We got rehearsal, man. We gotta go."

"Alright," I say to Drake. "I'll catch you later uhhh..."I trail off.

"MJ, everybody calls me MJ," he says.