I stared at him shocked. The real story about their relationship is too much to process. I've only been here a day and I'm already hearing gossip old or new.

"Damn, Drake," I said. "So this girl just straight up lied to my fucking face."

"Yeah man. I'm sorry it happened to you. I wish I could've told you about her. Honestly, I didn't even know she'd be there. But did you fuck her?" He asked as we turned on another block.

"I almost did. I was halfway in her when I felt she was loose."

"Oh shit, daammnnn. This ho been around the block for real," he said making the both of us laugh.

"Yeah, man. But I won't lie, she did give some good ass head."

"Yeah, I have heard about that from a few homeboys. Again I'm sorry it happened to you."

"Don't be sorry. Besides she made me realize one thing."

"And what's that A$AP?"

"These hoes ain't loyal." We both fell out laughing. I had tears in my eyes while Drake was on his knees laughing. We continued laughing for about another minute before I shivered. "Man it's pretty cool out here and I'm from New York."

"Here, take my jacket," he said as he took off his black jacket and put it on me.

"Are you for real?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm for real. I'm used to the LA weather so I'm good. And it's nothing but a jacket anyway."

"Thanks, Drake."

"No problem, A$AP."

We walked in silence for a few more seconds until I spoke up. "You wanna start headin' back to your party?"

"Nah, we can stay out here. You not gonna get shot up. And besides Chris, J, Rihanna, and Trey, I like kicking with you anyway. You a real funny dude, A$AP." I notice how he didn't say Jhené, but that's probably because they kick it all the time.

I smiled and we continued to walk around the neighborhood talking about whatever.

~~~

I woke up in the bed and saw the sun shining through the window. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 9:01 in the morning. I sat up and thought about last night.

I remember Drake and I walking around the neighborhood after what happened between me and Teairra. I don't want to think about that ho or that moment ever again. I do remember we didn't get back to the house until it was a little past midnight and the party ended when everyone left which was around three in the morning. When we got back to the house I had a good ass time for real dancing and talking with some other girls and laughing it up with J. Cole and Trey Songz. But Drake and I did miss performances from Chris, Lil Wayne, and Rihanna. But like Drake said, he's always going to throw more parties.

I smelt breakfast coming from downstairs. Even though I was a vegetarian, the bacon and sausage smelt so fucking good. I got out of bed wearing nothing but a t-shirt and some pajama pants and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw an African-American lady who looked to be older by the grays in her hair cooking by the stove. I'm guessing she's Drake's personal chef cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Mr. A$AP Rocky," the chef said turning to look at me. "I'm Mrs. Knight, Drake's personal cook. He's not up yet, but I do know he likes his usual and I believe it's my job to serve you also while you're living here. Is there anything I can cook for you?"

Damn, I liked her already. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Knight. And can I have a vegetarian omelette without the onions and some pancakes and a cup of orange juice please?"