(129:132)

A few days after: Matthew is coming home, he comes into the living room, to talk with his parents. Matthew: Hey Mom, and dad, i'm home again. Beth: We missed you. Paul: Did you and Paris had fun? Matthew: Yeah, but not like that kind of fun, but we watched a movie, and we're hanging out with James and Emily. Beth: That's great. Jackie finally comes into the living room, Beth and Paul sees her, while they give Matthew a hug. Matthew: Mom, dad, what's wrong? Paul: Turn around. Matthew turns around and sees Jackie. Matthew: Hey, can we talk? Jackie: Sure. They go into Jackie's room to talk. Matthew: I know you're really mad at me. Jackie: Yeah, i don't want you to move. Matthew: But i want too. Jackie: It's just really hard for me, because you're my brother. Matthew: I know that you're really are mad at me, i don't know what i can do about it, it makes me sad. Jackie: Really? Matthew: Yeah, i'm not used to that. Jackie: Me too, i'm sorry, i want to support you. Matthew: Thanks, and as i told you, i'm gonna move far away from here, i promise. Jackie: I know, can you forgive me? Matthew: Of course i can, you're my little sister. Jackie: and you're my big brother. Jackie and Matthew gives each other a hug. Later: Matthew and Jackie goes into the living room, to tell their parents, that they not are mad at each other anymore, their parents are getting happy that.