(103:110)

Matthew and Paris goes into his room, to retrieve something important. Beth: What do you think he is doing, in his room, which is so important? Paul: I don't know, but we will find out. Beth: Yeah. In Matthew's room: Paris: What do you need to get? Matthew: this, it's important. Paris: Why? Is this because you want to have sex with me? Matthew: No. Paris: Good, because I'm not ready for that, and i don't wanna do that. Matthew: I don't want to sleep with you, we are just friends. Paris: Thanks, you should meet my parents, they are home. Matthew: When? Paris: Now. Matthew: Okay. Matthew and Paris is on the way out. Beth: Where are you going? Matthew: We're going over to Paris, I'm gonna meet her parents. Beth: Okay. Beth goes into Paul. Paul: Where is Matthew and Paris going? Beth: They are going over to Paris, to her parents. Paul: Okay. At Paris's home: Paris: Hey, Mom and Dad, this is my friend, Matthew. Nick: My name is Nick, I'm Paris's father. Rose: And my name is Rose, I'm Paris's mother. Matthew: I'm Beth and Paul's son. Rose: I didn't know that Beth and Paul had children. Matthew: They adopted me, when I was 15, but I moved in with them when I was 14 years old. Nick: Where did you live before you came to live with them? Matthew: Before that, I had no home, I was. Paris: Were you homeless? Matthew: Yeah, I was, until Beth saw me on the street and gave me a home. Paris: Your mom is very sweet, she has a big heart of gold, just like you. Matthew: Thanks. Rose: It was nice to meet you. Matthew: Thanks, you too.