(125:132)

It's afternoon, Matthew is home, he is sitting in the kitchen, and he tries to find a place to live, it's not easy. Jackie comes into the kitchen. Jackie: Hey, what are you doing? Matthew: I'm looking for a place to live, near mom and dad. Jackie get's sad. Jackie: I don't want you to move. Matthew: But i have to move, i want my own place. Jackie: But we just moved in here, a few months ago, and then you already want to move, i'm really mad about it. Jackie is mad at Matthew, she goes into her room, and slams the door. Matthew: Jackie, wait. Beth comes into the kitchen. Beth: Is she still mad? Matthew: Yeah, she is mad at me. Beth: She is gonna be okay, again, just talk with her. Matthew: I tried, but it dosen't help. Beth: I'm gonna talk with her about that. Matthew: Thanks, mom. Matthew is sad, because Jackie is mad at him, she is really mad at Matthew. Later: At dinner: Paul can see that Matthew and Jackie dosen't speak to each other. Paul: What's wrong? Jackie: Matthew wants to move, and that's not okay, because we just got here, at our new house, and he wants to move already, so fast. Paul: Jackie, calm down. Jackie: I wont, dad. Jackie goes into her room, she slams the door, and she begins to cry in her room. Matthew feels bad about this.