(62:66)

It's morning, Matthew and his family sitting in the kitchen. Matthew is on the internet, on his new laptop, he's looking for a new school. Beth: What are you looking for? Matthew: I am looking for a new school. Beth: Okay, you've found a new school? Matthew: No, not yet, but I'm still looking. Suddenly Matthew finds a new school he is interested in. Matthew: That school is perfect. Paul: What school? Matthew: I just found a new school, I'm sending an application through the Internet. Paul: Okay, what school is it? Matthew: It's a help people school. Paul: interesting. Matthew: Yeah, I like to help people. Beth: What school is Susana looking into? Matthew: I don't know, I haven't asked her yet. Paul: When do you get answers from the school, if you have gotten into it? Matthew: One week or two weeks, and then I get a response. Beth: That's good. Paul: We hope that you get into the school. Matthew: Thank you, Dad. Later: At school: Susana and Matthew are talking together. Susana: Me and my brother have applied for the same school. Matthew: Okay, that's good, I have sent my application today. Susana: To which school? Matthew: I can't tell you, I haven't received an answer yet. Susana: Okay, I hope that it's the same school as the one I have applied for. Matthew: I hope also that it is, but we don't know. Susana: I understand, if you don't want to tell me. Matthew: That's good.