(55:66)

Matthew and Emily are sitting and working together, they write an essay on what they will do to help the world. Emily: I'm so excited. Matthew: Me too. Emily: We have to work really hard. Matthew: Yes, if we do a good job on our essay, maybe we will an award tomorrow. Emily: Yes, I hope we both win, it would be good. Matthew: Yes, it's gonna be good. Later: Matthew and Emily are finally finished with their work. The help people group leader are reading, what they have written. Beth: Hey, are you finished with writing? Matthew: Yes, Mom, I'm done. Beth: That's good, I hope you win. Matthew: I just want to do what I dream of doing to help the world, I want to be a good person who people look up to. Beth: you already are a good person for me. Matthew: Thanks, mom, I'm happy that you're always are here for me. Beth: Yes, I'm always here for you, to support you. Matthew and his mother give each other a hug. Paul: Tomorrow is the last day we're here, before we go back home. Jackie: Yes, I am looking forward to getting home. Paul: Me too. Beth: We are all looking forward to come home again. Paul: We are all good people in the family. Jackie: Yes, we are. Matthew: We are always here for each other. Paul: Yes, we are.