(46:66)

Next day: Matthew comes home from the hospital with a black eye. He is at home, he dosen't want to go to school. Beth goes into Matthew, to talk with him. Beth: How are you? Matthew: Not so good, Mom. Beth: It doesn't look so bad anymore. Matthew: Mom, I'm scared to go to school again. Beth: I understand, James is not allowed to beat you. Matthew: I thought he was my friend, but after he has beaten me, he's not my friend. Beth: James has problems, you know, from the time you saw him smoking. Matthew: Yes, and it's time that I find another friend, a better friend. Beth: That's a good idea. Next day: At school: Matthew is finally back at the school, his eye is not so black anymore. During class, he sits and thinks about what happened. suddenly he becomes very sad during class, he runs crying outside to sit. Jackie sees him and runs out to him. Jackie: Hey, are you okay? Matthew: No, I'm not okay. Jackie: It will be okay. Matthew: I'm just so afraid that James suddenly comes and beats me again. Jackie: he is not allowed to do that, I'm here for you. Matthew: Thank you, that means alot to me. Susana comes out to them. Susana: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Hey. Susana: I'm really sorry. Matthew: It's not your fault. Susana: But I still like you. Matthew: I like you too. They kiss each other. Suddenly James is coming, and Matthew stands still, he is getting sad. Matthew keeps thinking about the day James beat him. Matthew rush to run outside and he runs home. Paul is at home. Paul sees Matthew is crying and he goes over to him to comfort him. Matthew: Dad, I'm so scared. Paul: I understand you well, you need to talk to a psychologist about it, trust me, it will help you. Paul gives Matthew a hug. Matthew: Thanks, dad.