(39:44)

Paul goes into Matthew to talk with him. Paul: What's wrong? Matthew: Mom's parents, I'm not sure that they like that I'm adopted. Paul: I'm sure that they love you, you should try to talk with them. Matthew: Yeah, I will try to do that. Paul: Okay. Matthew and Paul goes back into the living room to the rest of the family. Janice: Hey, there he is. Matthew is a little sad. Markus: Have we said something wrong to you? Matthew: No, it's just that I got a little sad when I told you that I have been homeless. Janice: you shouldn't be sad about that. Markus: Yeah, because we love you, no matter where you come from. Matthew: Thanks, i didn't think you liked me, because I'm only adopted, and do you even like Jackie, because she only lives here so far, and Andrew is mom's and dad's real child, but me and Jackie aren't. Janice: Matthew and Jackie, you two are our real grandchildren, even if you are adopted, although Jackie only lives here for now, we love you both, you two are part of our family. Jackie: Thanks. Matthew: Thanks, grandmother. Janice: we love you all three. Markus: we love all of you, you are our family. Beth: I took the right decision to let Matthew stay here and be adopted. Paul: Yes, we both did. Markus: We will soon have to go home. Janice: Yes, we've been here all day, but it was nice meeting you Matthew, also you Jackie and Andrew. Matthew: Thank you. Jackie: Thanks. Markus and Janice says goodbye to the family and goes home. Later: Paul and Beth are talking in the kitchen. Paul: Beth, my dad are soon going to visit us. Beth: okay, I hope that your dad will be okay with our children. Paul: I hope so too, but my dad can be so judgmental. Beth: It will be okay. Paul: I hope you're right.