(1:22)

Matthew is a homeless and poor 14 years old teenage boy, he is living on the street, he have dirty clothes, he is not so good to read, he feels scared, broken, lost, shy and invisible to the world. One day a woman named Beth, is coming and she is walking around the street, and then she sees Matthew is sitting, he looks sad, Beth goes over to him, but Matthew sees Beth and he wants to hide, so she can't see him, but Beth goes after him, before he can hide from her, and then he stops and turns around to Beth, he looks down at the ground, he feels very sad and hungry. Beth looks at Matthew, he is very dirty. Matthew looks sad. Beth: Hey, Where did you come from? Matthew: I'm from the street, I live here. Beth: Don't you have a home? Matthew: no. Matthew looks sad. Beth: My name is Beth, what's your name? Matthew: My name is Matthew, I'm poor and homeless. Beth: that's terrible. Matthew: I'm really hungry. The other people sees the homeless and poor Matthew on the street, they are making fun of him and they laugh at him, he get's sad, and he wants to run to the place he use to hang around, but Beth is running after him, and she stops him. Matthew is crying. Beth: Are you okay? Matthew: no. Beth: where are your parents? Matthew: i don't have parents, they are dead. Beth: I'm sorry to hear that. Matthew: I have nothing. Beth is thinking: That boy needs a safe place to be, I want to help him. Beth: i think you should come with me, don't be afraid. Matthew goes with Beth to her car, she drives him to her home. Beth: We're here. Matthew: is this your home? Beth: Yes, that's my home, come with me, don't be afraid. Matthew is scared and sad. Matthew: I'm cold. Beth: Yes, I know, let's go into my home. they go into the house and Beth is giving Matthew some hot tea. he drinks it. Beth: I think it's sad that you live on the street. Matthew is sad. Matthew: I've always lived on the street. Beth: you are very dirty, have you ever taken a bath. Matthew: no. Beth: I think I'm doing a bath ready for you, you need to take a bath, you don't smell good. Matthew: okay. Beth makes a bath ready for Matthew. Beth: Come with me. Matthew goes with Beth to the bathroom. In the bathroom: Beth: This is the bathroom, now you can take all your clothes off and sit up in the bath tub, and when you sit there, you can say it to me, i'm waiting outside. Mathew: okay. Beth is waiting outside the bathroom while Mathew takes his clothes off and sits up in the bath tub. Beth: Can i come in to help you? Mathew: Yeah. Beth comes into the bathroom to help Matthew to get clean. Beth: i'm gonna help you to be washed clean. Beth helps Matthew to be washed, his hair is getting washed and his body. Beth cuts Matthew's hair short. Matthew: What are you doing to my hair? Beth: I'm cutting it. Matthew: Why? Beth: you're gonna look great, don't be afraid, i won't hurt you. Matthew: okay. after an half hour: Matthew is clean and dried with a towel. Beth is giving Matthew a bath robe, and then he is allowed to see how he looks like in a mirror. Beth: What do you think? Matthew: my hair, it's short. Beth: I think it's nice, you have to borrow some of my husband's clothes until you get your own clothes. Matthew: okay. Matthew get's dressed, he borrows Beth's husband's clothes. Beth: Are you okay? Matthew: Yes, I think so. Beth: Let me tell you something about me, I'm a home school teacher. Matthew: What is that? Beth: that means i am a teacher, for children who don't attend to school, and i also help children who need help with things. Matthew: So is that's why you wanna help me? Beth: When I saw you out there on the street, I thought that, this boy needs a home. Matthew begins to cry. Beth: don't cry. Suddenly Beth's husband Paul comes home, he sees Matthew, and he dosen't seem happy about it. Paul: Who is he?