(114:132)

It's been one week: Paris, Susana, James, Emily and Cody are doing a big project that can help Matthew and his family. Susana: How much money we have earned in one week? Paris: Alot of money, but it's not enough to help Matthew and his family. Emily: We must do something about it. Paris: Yes, I really want to help them. Emily: I understand that, and Susana, is it okay that i'm dating James? Susana: Yeah, it's okay. James: What about you, and Cody? Susana: It goes fine with us. Cody: We went out to eat last week. Susana: Don't tell Matthew about me and Cody. James: I won't say anything to him. Susana: Thanks. Later: At home: Paris goes into Matthew. Paris: Hey. Matthew: Hey. Paris: Are you still mad at me? Matthew: Yes, i am, you're not telling me anything anymore. Paris: There's a good reason, but I can't tell you why. Matthew: That's fine, get out of my room now. Paris: Okay. Paris goes into the living room to the others. Beth: Hey. Paris: Hey, Matthew is still mad at me. Beth: That's because you're hanging out with the others, more than with him. Paris: I know. Paul: I think that Matthew likes you. Paris: He hasn't said anything about that. Beth: I know he likes you. Paris: Thanks, but i have to work one more week. Paul: What are you working on? Paris: I can't tell you. Paul: Okay.