(22:22)

It's morning, and the day has come for the social workers to talk with Paul and Beth about Matthew. The doorbell rings, Paul opens the door. Josh: Hey, it's me and Paige. Paige: Can we come in? Paul: Yes, come in, Beth and Matthew are waiting for you in the living room. Josh: okay. They go into the living room. Beth: Hey. Paige: Hey, Matthew you're back, that's good. Matthew: Yes, I'm back. Beth: The street is not a place for you. Matthew: I know that it's not. Josh: We need to talk with Matthew alone, and then we shall take a long talk together. Beth and Paul walks into the kitchen, while Josh and Paige is talking with Matthew. Matthew is nervous. Josh: You don't need to be nervous, we just need to talk with you and ask you some questions. Matthew: okay. Paige: Have you ever gone to school? Matthew: No, but Beth gives me home schooling. Josh: Is it okay for me to ask you about how your real parents died? Matthew: My father told me that my mother died after she gave birth to me, and I saw my father die when I was ten years old, he died of starvation on the street, and after that i was alone on the street. Josh: I know we've asked you this before, but do you really like to be here? Matthew: Yes, I like it here, Paul and Beth are nice people, and they help me and other people. Paige: That's good, now we're gonna talk with Paul and Beth, alone. Matthew: okay. Matthew goes to his room, while the social workers are talking with Beth and Paul. Paul: What have you talked to Matthew about? Paige: He likes to be here. Beth: Yes, he likes it. Josh: But we're not sure if it's the right thing for him so far. Paul: What do you mean about that, our home is the right place for him. Beth: Yes, but can you do something, so he can stay with us? Paige: He can only stay here until we find another solution, and it can take several months. Beth: Thanks. Paul: That's good. Josh: You're going to hear from us in a few months. Paul: That's okay. Paige and Josh go back to their work. Beth: I'll talk to Matthew. Paul: okay. Beth knocks on Matthew's room. Matthew: Come in. Beth: Can we talk? Matthew: Yes, what did the social workers say about me, can i stay? Beth: They said that they don't know if our home is enough to help you. Matthew: what does that mean? Beth: I don't know, but until they find out what you need, you must still be living with me and Paul. Matthew: really? Beth: Yes. Matthew: thank you, because you want to help me. Beth: i will always help you. Matthew gives Beth a hug, and then they go out in the kitchen to Paul and eat.