(41:44)

Later: Paul's dad John doesn't seem to like Beth and Paul have adopted a child. Paul: Dad, you seems to be angry at me and Beth, because we have adopted a child. John: Yes, because you have always said that you would have a real child. Beth: All our three children, are our real children. John: I don't understand it. Paul: If you can't accept that me and Beth have children, and that we have adopted Matthew, then you must go home. John: Okay. Matthew: He dosen't like us. Matthew get's sad and runs into the living room. Matthew is sitting in the living room, he is sad. John goes into the living room, he can suddenly see that Matthew is sad, he sits down next to him. John: What's wrong? Matthew: You don't like us, me and Jackie. John: I just don't understand that Paul and Beth suddenly have children. Matthew: They adopted me, Jackie only lives here for now, and Andrew is their real child. John: Why? Matthew: I was homeless, mom found me on the street, Dad was not happy that I had to stay here at first, but then he accepted me and then he became happy to have me, and you are my Dad's dad, we are your family, i don't understand why you're not happy for my parents to have me, Jackie and Andrew. John: I never said that I didn't like you, I'm just confused, I just didn't expect that my son should adopt a teenager. Matthew: My dad is your son. John: I like you, Jackie and Andrew, but yes, you're right, we are a family. Jackie comes into the living room to Matthew and John. Jackie: Hey. John: Hey Jackie. Matthew: I wanna tell you that i found Jackie on the street, she was homeless, and she needed a place to stay, and now she lives here with us, so far. John: That's great. Jackie: Yes, and I'm doing everything I can to stay here. John: You have to stay with them. Jackie: Thanks. Beth and Paul enters the living room. Beth: I heard that. Paul: I heard it too. John: I'm sorry, because I got so confused about your children. Paul: It's okay, I just hope that you accept my children. John: I do, I'm happy that you have given a home to two people, who have been homeless. Paul: We are also happy to have them, they are our family.