(70:88)

At home: Beth: Hey, Matthew, now we're gonna celebrate that you're back home, and your birthday. Matthew: Thanks, mom. Paul: We hope that, we can get you to smile again. Matthew: Thanks, Dad, but it will probably be hard. Paul: Don't say that, we love you. Matthew dosen't enjoy, that they celebrate that he has come back home, suddenly he goes into his room. Jackie: He is very upset. Beth: I'm gonna talk with him. Beth goes into Matthew. Beth: Hey, we gotta talk. Matthew are looking sad down, Beth sits down next to him. Beth: Are you still very sad? Matthew: Yeah, I don't deserve a welcome home party. Beth: Yes, you do. Matthew: I don't know, if I ever will be happy again. Beth: Of course you will be happy again, you just have to find yourself again. Matthew: How can I do that? Beth: Keep in mind that you have me, your father, your siblings, and your friends, we are all here for you. Matthew: But you and dad dosen't trust me anymore. Beth: We trust you, everything is gonna be okay again, just like it was before. Matthew: Really? Beth: Yeah, of course, when do you start at the new school? Matthew: Next week. Beth: That's great, I'm going into the kitchen, if you need to talk with me or dad, you can always come and talk to one of us. Matthew: I know. Suddenly, Andrew enters the room, he goes to Matthew. Andrew: Matthew. Matthew: Hey, Andrew. Andrew: For you. Matthew: Thank you, i'm also here for you.