(121:132)

Next day: it's morning, Matthew is sitting in the kitchen, he is a little sad. Beth comes into the kitchen, and sits beside him. Beth: Is something wrong? Matthew: I have alot on my mind. Beth: Like what? Matthew: It seems like that everyone of my friends is thinking about marriage. Beth: What about you? Matthew: I don't really think about marriage. Beth: But you could think about it. Matthew: Mom, do you think i'm getting married someday? Beth: Of course, i hope you and the girl you decide to marry, wants to have a big wedding. Matthew: Maybe, but I wanna help people, that's what i'm gonna do. Beth: That's good. Matthew: Paris also want to help people, i still can't believe that she helped us to get a new house. Beth: She is such a nice and sweet girl, you made the right choice. Matthew: Yeah, i feel good when i'm with Paris. Paul comes into the kitchen. Paul: Hey. Matthew: Dad, can we talk alone? Paul: Sure. Beth goes into the living room. Paul: What do you wanna talk about? Matthew: I wanna talk about marriage. Paul: Why are you thinking about marriage? Matthew: Because all my friends are thinking about it, do you ever think that i'm gonna get married? Paul: Maybe someday. Matthew: Okay, dad.