(12:22)

It's morning, and Matthew is sitting and thinking about what the social workers have decided. Beth: Hey, what's wrong? Matthew: What happens if they take me away from here? Beth: Nothing, it's okay, we still want you to live here with us. Matthew: Thank you, but can they easily take me away from here? Beth: it should not happen. Suddenly the doorbell rings, Paul opens the door. It's Josh and Paige, who come to talk with Beth and Paul. Beth: Paige, what are you doing here? Paige: I see you've met my husband Josh. Beth: Yes, the social worker. Paul: Why are you here? Josh: Is the boy here? Paul: Yeah, he's here, do you want to talk with him? Josh: Yes, we need to talk to him. Paul: I'll get him. Paul goes in to get Matthew. Paul: Matthew, the social workers are here, they want to talk with you. Matthew: okay. Matthew goes to the social workers. Josh: Hey. Matthew: What is it you want? Paige: You're coming with us. Matthew: No, I'll stay here where I am. Josh: Come here, you can't stay here. Matthew: What? Paige: Come with us please. Matthew: No, leave me alone. Beth goes to Matthew. Beth: Matthew, you have to go with them. Matthew: No, I would like to stay here. Beth: i know that, but maybe you will be allowed to stay here, If you go with them. Matthew: Okay. Beth: You'll be okay. Matthew: i don't wanna leave. Beth: I know you don't want to. Josh and Paige takes Matthew with them, to their work. Matthew is upset because he dosen't know what to do now. Later: Paige: Are you okay? Matthew: No, I'm going back to Paul and Beth. Josh: You're not going back to them right now. Matthew: When? Paige: We don't know if you're going back to them. Matthew: But I miss them. Paige: you're gonna stay here, we want to find a family and a home for you. Matthew: No, you don't have to do that. Paige: You have to be here for a few days, and then we can find a home for you. Matthew looks sad. at home: Beth: Paige is disgusting. Paul: She could have given us a chance to keep Matthew for a while. Beth: I already miss that boy. Paul: I miss him too, we'll get him back. Beth: Yes, we need to get him back.