(60:66)

At school: Matthew: Hey, Susana, would you like to come home with me? Susana: Okay. They drive home to Matthew. At home: Susana: Where is your family? Matthew: They are coming home later, come with me. Susana: Okay. They go into Matthew's room, they sit down in his bed, and they start kissing. Suddenly there is someone who comes home and into the room. Beth: Matthew, Susana, what are you doing? Matthew: We kissed. Susana: I'd better go home. Susana goes home. Beth: What did you do with Susana? Matthew: We kissed each other. Beth: Are you sure? Matthew: Yes, I'm sure. Beth: Be careful, I can see that you and Susana's relationship is becoming more serious. Matthew: Yeah, it is, but what do you mean? Beth: You are 16 years and I know what's going on. Matthew: What do you mean? Beth: I know that you have thought of having sex with her. Matthew: Mom, how did you know? Beth: I'm your mother, and I don't want you to have sex with her. Matthew: But I haven't had sex with her, and I don't know if I want to. Beth: I think that you should wait, until you are sure that it's her you want to be with the rest of your life, but it's a good idea to wait. Matthew: Okay, Mom. Next day: Matthew and Susana sits again on Matthew's room and kisses, Paul comes in. Paul: Hey, Susana. Susana: Hey. Matthew: Dad. Susana: See you tomorrow. Matthew: Yes. Susana: Okay. Susana goes home. Paul: Do you plan to have sex with her? Matthew: No, maybe. Paul: I dont think it's a good idea. Matthew: Why not? What if I want to. Paul: You're only 16, you're young, you don't seem like yourself, right now. Matthew: I don't know.