(45:66)

It's been a few months. At school: Matthew goes to Susana. Matthew: Hey, Susana. Susana: Hey, Matthew. Matthew: Can I ask you something? Susana: Yes. Matthew: Do you remember that you told me that you like me? Susana: Yes, I remember. Matthew: Do you still like me? Susana: Yes, of course, it hasn't changed. Matthew: I like you too. Susana: Okay. They look at each other and then they begin to kiss each other on the mouth. James comes and sees his sister is standing and kissing Matthew. James goes to Matthew, he is really angry at Matthew. James: What are you doing? Matthew: Nothing. James beats Matthew, he gives him a black eye. Matthew: oh. Susana: James, stop it. Matthew is lying down on the floor, he is wounded. Paul comes, he sees that Matthew is injured and rush to run over to him. Paul is calling for an ambulance. the ambulance comes and they drive Matthew to the hospital. At the hospital: Beth just got to the hospital, along with Andrew and Jackie. Paul: Beth. Beth: What happened? Paul: Matthew has been beaten by a student at the school. Beth: That's terrible. Paul: Yeah, it is. Jackie: Is Matthew okay? Beth: We don't know, but we hope that he is. a doctor comes over to talk with them. Paul: Is our son okay? Doctor: He's got a black eye, it hurts, but he can still see something, he is waiting for you. Beth: Thank you. Beth, Paul, Jackie and Andrew goes into Matthew. Matthew is sitting in his bed, he cries. Beth: Hey, are you okay? Matthew: No, it hurts. Paul: Who hit you? Matthew: It was James, he beat me. Paul: Why did he hit you? Matthew: Because I kissed his sister Susana, he got mad at me, and then he hit me, do I deserve to be beaten? Beth: No, you don't deserve that, and it's not your fault that he got mad at you. Matthew: Thanks, mom.