(95:110)

Next day: Matthew and Paris are sleeping next to each other in her bed. They wake up and look at each other. Paris: Can i ask you something? Matthew: Yes. Paris: Does it bother you, that i live near your family? Matthew: No, It dosen't bother me, i really like you. Paris: I like you too. They kiss each other. Later: At the school: Susana: Matthew, we need to talk. Matthew: About what? Susana: I know that you are in love with the new girl. Matthew: What if I am. Susana: She's not your type. Matthew: I'm 18 years old, she is also 18 years old, I asked her about her age. Susana: She's nothing like you. Matthew: You're just jealous, because i like her more than you. Susana: No, I'm not, I'm really mad at you. Matthew: You're jealous, i know you are. Susana rush to go. Susana goes over to Paris. Susana: Hey. Paris: Hey. Susana: Matthew is not your type. Paris: Why not? Susana: He's my ex boyfriend, and I still like him. Paris: But he's with me. Susana: Oh, are you and Matthew dating each other? Paris: Yeah, he is my boyfriend. Susana: I don't think that you're the right person for him. Paris: Okay, but if Matthew likes me, and he is dating me, then it's up to him. Later: At home: Matthew tells his parents about him and Paris. Matthew: Mom, dad, i know that this sounds crazy. Paul: What do you mean? Matthew: You know Paris. Beth: Yes, we know her. Matthew: She is my girlfriend. Beth: That's good. Matthew: I really like her, i wanna give her a chance. Paul: That's great.