(35:44)

It's afternoon and Beth is resting on couch, she is gonna have the baby soon. Matthew: Are you okay, Mom? Beth: Yes, i'm gonna have the baby soon. Matthew is getting sad and looks down on the floor. Beth: Hey, we still love you. Matthew: But the child is gonna be your real child, I'm just adopted. Matthew is sad. Beth: Don't be sad. Suddenly Beth feels that she will give birth to the child. and they drive her to the hospital. At the hospital: Beth finally gives birth to her and Paul's child. after one hour: Paul, Jackie and Matthew are waiting for news about the baby. The doctor comes over to them. Doctor: Beth has finally given birth to a child, she is waiting for you all. Paul, Jackie and Matthew goes in to see the new baby. Paul: Hey. Beth: Hey. Beth sits with the baby in her arms, and Matthew comes in and sees it, he's a little sad. Beth: Matthew, come here. Matthew goes to Beth. Jackie: That's a cute little baby. Beth: Yeah, this is a little boy, and i think Matthew should hold him, be careful. Matthew holds the tiny new baby in his arms. Matthew: Hey, you're so small. Paul: We love you and the baby. Matthew: Mom, you can better hold him that i can. Beth: Yeah, come here, little one. Beth is sitting and holding the baby in her arms again. Matthew: What's his name? Jackie: Yeah, what is his name gonna be? Beth: His name is gonna be Andrew. Paul: That's a good name. Jackie: I like his name. Matthew: Me too. Paul: The first year he will be sleeping in a baby bed in our room. Beth: Yeah, i love him so much. Paul: Me too, i love our kids. Beth: i love them too. Matthew: I'll be a good brother to him and help him when he needs it. Beth: That's sweet of you. Jackie: I wanna help him too. Paul: Yes, and Matthew, we are a real family, even though you are adopted. Matthew: I know, Dad. Paul gives Matthew a hug.