(105:110)

In the hotel room: Matthew and Paris make themselves ready to sleep. Paris: Does your parents know, where you're sleeping? Matthew: I told them that I'm sleeping at a friend's house. Paris: I haven't told my parents, where I'm sleeping. Matthew and Paris lays next to each other, and they begin to kiss. Matthew: You are so lovely. Paris: You're the best. Paris begins to take Matthew's clothes, of him. Matthew: What are you doing? Paris: Nothing. Matthew: You said that you didn't want to have sex with me. Paris: But I'm ready, I don't care. They take the clothes off each other. Paris: Do you have a condom? Matthew: Yes, I have. Paris: If we have to sleep together, you'd better use it. Matthew: Yes, you're right. Matthew takes his condom on, under the covers. Matthew: I have it on, I'm ready, if you are ready. Paris: That's good, I'm ready. Matthew: me too. Matthew and Paris, they kiss, and they are having sex with each other. Next day: Matthew and Paris wakes up, they look at each other. Paris: Matthew, it was my first time. Matthew: It was also my first time. Paris: Okay. They get up, they get dressed and drive to the school. At Paris's home: Rose: Nick, have you seen Paris? Nick: No, I haven't seen her since yesterday. Rose: Was she with anyone? Nick: She was with Matthew. Rose: I'll call his parents. Rose is calling Beth and Paul. Beth: It's Beth. Rose: It's Rose, have you seen Paris? Beth: No, not since her and Matthew went out to eat. Nick: We're going over to Paul and Beth immediately. Rose: Okay. Nick and Rose are going over to Beth and Paul. The doorbell rings, Paul opens the door. Paul: Hey, come in. They go together into the living room to wait for Matthew and Paris.