(93:110)

Next day: Matthew wakes up, he slept next to Paris, but nothing happened, he stands up. Matthew: I'm going to the bathroom, I'm gonna take a quick shower. Paris: Okay. Matthew takes a quick shower. after 15 minutes, he comes into the bedroom. Matthew: did we really sleep in the same bed? Paris: Yes, but nothing happened. Matthew: That's good. Later: At the school: Susana: Hey, why are you so happy? Matthew: I'm just happy. Susana: I know that you like the new girl Paris. Matthew: How do you know? Susana: I'm not stupid. Matthew: I didn't say you were stupid. Susana: I know. Later: At home: It's evening and the family eats pasta and they drink water, and they talk with each other. Paul: Matthew, where did you sleep yesterday? Matthew: I slept with a girl. Paul: Did you sleep in the same bed? Matthew: Yes, but we didn't do anything, nothing happened. Beth: We need to talk about this later. Matthew: Okay. Later: Matthew talks with Jackie in his room. Jackie: Is mom mad at you? Matthew: I don't think that she is. Beth knocks on the door. Matthew: Come in. Beth goes into Matthew. Beth: Jackie, can you take Andrew with you into the living room, I need to talk alone with Matthew. Jackie: Okay, come with me Andrew. Jackie takes Andrew with her, into the living room. Matthew: Are you mad at me? Beth: No, I just want to talk with you, I know you're in love, and you will probably want to sleep with her again. Matthew: You mean that I want to have sex with her? Beth: Yeah, i don't want you to have sex with her, but remember to protect yourself, if you wanna have sex, then buy a condom, you might need it. Matthew: Okay thanks, mom.